ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse getting rocked by South Florida

Well, I believe it was said that this was the fruit's 1st time being shut out in a bowl game in program history...so there's that on top of the fact that they got REAMED. :-)
just looked and you are right. I was thinking the purdue game 51-0 was a bowl. my bad

That Charmin soft schedule suddenly looking like the NFC East with that roster.

Hilarious to me that the Cuse fans that post on this board were insisting that L. Allen is better than Monangai.

Yet t
Sarahcuse is a terrible and Fran Brown is so over his skis he doesn’t know what to say. Epic meltdown forthcoming.

These announcers have to be Sarah alums. It’s actually comical listening to them.

Syracuse might want to start getting some Olineman in the portal instead of RB, WR’s and QB. They’re getting demolished by a sh*tty USF defense.
They will probably take all of NJ’s top O lineman next year.

voyezten-injection.gif

Syracuse fans are just the opposite of Rutgers fans. Everyone of them puts this loss in a positive light. Rutgers fans are more negative or more realistic and honest of their situation. They are, I guess, delusional and don’t see they are on the Titanic. It gives them the opportunity to add 20-30 players from the transfer portal.

Wait, wnat happened to all the Fruit fan boys who visited our site when Brown was hired?. Where the hell are they now?
Digging into their couches looking for loose change to fund their nil as they realize you can have Caleb Williams at qb but if he can't stay upright you cannot win. Skill players are great but without lineman you cannot win. It all starts in the trenches.

Nobody is happier about last night's outcome than Fran. The expectations baseline was just significantly lowered.
So far - I haven’t seen him land a player for the trenches. If he doesn’t produce there he’s heading on an even steeper Titanic path. The worst thing that can happen for him would be to bring in super talented position players that fail because of his lines. They do play a dreadful schedule though so maybe that will help.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Yet t

They will probably take all of NJ’s top O lineman next year.
Even if they did, that should help them in three to four years. By which point Fran might be looking down the barrel of the firing gun. They need help now, that defense you saw from USF last night, during the season it sucked, as in one of the worst in FBS. 15 practices didn't make it a juggernaut.

Well, I believe it was said that this was the fruit's 1st time being shut out in a bowl game in program history...so there's that on top of the fact that they got REAMED. :-)

Cuse would've won 2 games with our schedule, 3 tops. Wagner, Temple, and MAYBE Indiana. That's all they would've won had they played our schedule.
Indiana would have destroyed them

I can’t believe this team just beat Wake Forest. Pitt was terrible but Wake was wasn’t that bad.

Syracuse fans are just the opposite of Rutgers fans. Everyone of them puts this loss in a positive light. Rutgers fans are more negative or more realistic and honest of their situation. They are, I guess, delusional and don’t see they are on the Titanic. It gives them the opportunity to add 20-30 players from the transfer portal.

The problem for some Rutgers fans is that even now they still see themselves on the Titanic. Al, of course is not one of them.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT