ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The sun has finally come out!

It's amazing, amazing I say!
I don't know how people live in upstate NY, Seattle, London, hell even New Jersey at this point!
Such a welcome sight to see it shining in all its glory here in Monmouth County
I think fsu just lost by 60 pts in a bowl game again.

I think fsu just lost by 60 pts in a bowl game again.
I think they just rolled in a top 10 recruiting class, top 3 NIL class, and signed Mike to an extension after he rejected Bama

Alllllllll aroooooaaaarrrrrrddd the Seminole train!!

I wasn’t quite sure what that glow on the horizon was early this morning. As you get older, sunlight really helps the mood.
you know what else does...driving down to SC Thursday in total brilliant sun and watching the temp on the dash start at 40 degrees and build to 64 in southern Va. Sunroof open from there.

Sunny in Damascus VA. Drove over from Boone NC early this morning. Just completed an 8-mile quick out-and-back AT hike to the TN border. Started out pretty cold at 26° but warmed up nicely. Awaiting lunch at the world famous Damascus Diner. Woooohooooo!!!

you know what else does...driving down to SC Thursday in total brilliant sun and watching the temp on the dash start at 40 degrees and build to 64 in southern Va. Sunroof open from there.
Now do that drive in May, June, July, August and September and tell we what the temperature hits? I thought I was safe going down to Florida in October and the temp hit over 90 degrees. I was like WTF, I'm dying over here! I always say, I can put another layer on, but I can't rip my skin off. My people must have been just built for the cold.

And great weather for NASCAR IMHO.
2 weeks ere then we arrive palm Coast Daytona Sunday. May sneak out a day sooner and see if there are race possibilities. Never been. THAT would be cool (no pun intended).

Now do that drive in May, June, July, August and September and tell we what the temperature hits? I thought I was safe going down to Florida in October and the temp hit over 90 degrees. I was like WTF, I'm dying over here! I always say, I can put another layer on, but I can't rip my skin off. My people must have been just built for the cold.
I freakin love the heat. heading to Jamaica in may. My favorite diet...and my older bones/joints are thrilled. as long as have a washer - dryer or the 3+ sets of clothes per day lol.

2 weeks ere then we arrive palm Coast Daytona Sunday. May sneak out a day sooner and see if there are race possibilities. Never been. THAT would be cool (no pun intended).

NASCAR is the style of offense Rutgers lax runs.

Been snowing here in Denver all morning and continues into the afternoon. After a week or so in the 50-60 range I guess we deserve some winter.

And to think almost 4 years ago people were afraid to go outside and get fresh air.
No they weren’t. When I would come home from work (yes I still had to go in) during lockdown there were entire families out walking around every night. Anyway, beautiful day today. Bunch of people and dogs out in Colonial Park today.

Reactions: goru1869
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT