ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Time for a quick poll on CE why not (open till 8pm)

View on CE Board Shutdown

• Yes it was time

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • No it’s censorship

Votes: 77 32.8%
  • I couldn’t care less

Votes: 62 26.4%
  • What’s the CE Board?

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Beers:@Richard Schnyderite time to lock it down and say bye to CE...
Was

:Bomb::Bomb::Bomb:
:YesNo:YesNo:YesNo
:USA: :America: :AmericanFlag::USA: :America: :AmericanFlag::USA: :America: :AmericanFlag:

:WooHoo:

So thought this thread was over at 8pm? Many of the CE crowd have moved over to the free board. Is the free board in danger of being wiped off?

A few moved to TOS or at least they said they were. I checked and it's the usual suspects excitedly welcoming and back slapping each other but no other posts in a couple hours.

I think 8pm was when the vote would close, not the thread.

There’s always Twitter. Please, knock yourself out.
Not appealing to those that prefer an echo chamber they can dominate the size of my daughter’s bedroom. But yes, it might do them some good to fight for attention in a bigger arena where they are no longer the only big fish.
MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Wait, so is it true Jay was also banned from TOS for sharing premium content? If so, the kid managed to get himself banned from 2 RU message boards.

One? Eh, could be bad luck, mod discretion, etc. Two? That’s a pattern. That’s on him.
Yup, it's true. That's the type of person he is.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
The thing I will miss most is the content that I posted and that a few others posted
I am doing both already. So...
Just came back from a little social outing with a few other couples we've been friends with for almost 25 years - we were in our friends' backyard with appropriate social distancing, of course, lol. No cigars, but was a gorgeous evening for hanging out, having a drink, and laughing a lot. Life's little pleasures.

Any of you that have hair on your peaches should try gab social. It's like Twitter without the SJW bullshit. It's definitely not a safe space though so be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT