ADVERTISEMENT

Payback time!

Bayonnebomber79

Sophomore
Feb 6, 2022
Much like the end of The Godfather where Michael Corleone settles the score with the families enemies, it’s time for Rutgers to avenge our previous losses and slights of the past 2 seasons beginning with Northwestern. They came into the RAC and embarrassed us. Not this year!
Minnesota and the disastrous ending of the Toto game at their barn. Let’s crush them end their meager hopes of postseason play. Nebraska. Beating them once this year is not enough. Let’s beat them at their house and knock them down a peg or 2. Michigan beat us on our home court last year. Not this year. Let’s keep them in last place where they belong.
Maryland. Kevin Willard. Nuf said.
Purdue. We can’t let them sweep us! Ohio state. Last year’s debacle in Columbus still stings! And the game earlier this year needs to be addressed. Finally, Wisconsin. Sweep! Also, Illinois and Pen State, we haven’t forgot about you either . Looking forward to the next time.

It’s time to open a big can of Jersey and Rutgers whoop ass and show the Big 10 and the rest of college basketball that we are a force to be reckoned with ! Now and for many years to come!
Go RU!

Much like the end of The Godfather where Michael Corleone settles the score with the families enemies, it’s time for Rutgers to avenge our previous losses and slights of the past 2 seasons beginning with Northwestern. They came into the RAC and embarrassed us. Not this year!
Minnesota and the disastrous ending of the Toto game at their barn. Let’s crush them end their meager hopes of postseason play. Nebraska. Beating them once this year is not enough. Let’s beat them at their house and knock them down a peg or 2. Michigan beat us on our home court last year. Not this year. Let’s keep them in last place where they belong.
Maryland. Kevin Willard. Nuf said.
Purdue. We can’t let them sweep us! Ohio state. Last year’s debacle in Columbus still stings! And the game earlier this year needs to be addressed. Finally, Wisconsin. Sweep! Also, Illinois and Pen State, we haven’t forgot about you either . Looking forward to the next time.

It’s time to open a big can of Jersey and Rutgers whoop ass and show the Big 10 and the rest of college basketball that we are a force to be reckoned with ! Now and for many years to come!
Go RU!
Lets do it 1 game at a time

Reactions: Poor Attendance
That's for players and coaches only. Fans "looking ahead" and "not being focused" has zero impact

This one game at a time thing that fans tell other fans on a message board always bothers me for some reason 🤣
Beat me to it.

Reactions: Scangg
Dear Lord...we've got another TSoprano!!!

620efa5e767ac9820fcaf74e_60788c4b9464883284a2499f_yodafocus.jpeg

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Honestly? I'll take a 1-point win EVERY single game the rest of the way. Won't be good for our stress levels, sure, but nonetheless!!!

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Lets do it 1 game at a time
Rich
I’m not sure how your comment pertains to my post unless you are literally taking the end of the GF where Michael has all of his enemies killed at once. That was not my intent. My point was for Rutgers to get revenge for all of our losses, esp those at The RAC and Minnesota last Feb. The NW and Minn games still leave a very bad taste for me. They are our next 2 opponents and I really want to beat them. I think most Rutgers fans would agree with me. Usually I mostly try to focus on the next game but sometimes it’s fun to look a little further down the road.
Go RU

Reactions: Loyal_2RU
That's for players and coaches only. Fans "looking ahead" and "not being focused" has zero impact

This one game at a time thing that fans tell other fans on a message board always bothers me for some reason 🤣
Of course a fan has no impact but he can still have an opinion. It's what coaches often tell their players, and there are probably a lot of posters here that have coached at one level or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poor Attendance
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT