ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

I hear this is the face I made as I drank it. LOL ..
I had a list of other recommendations you guys gave, but the store was out of them all. The man was laughing when I took out a sticky note.
Weren't you looking for sour?

Weren't you looking for sour?
Yep...
I wanted Mosaic Punch(Kane), Sour Pasture(Bolero) and Entranced(Public Access)
I checked the one liquor store and the delivery app Drizly, but no luck. I figure I can check the actually breweries for delivery except Kane(I'm in Essex co) or the guy told me to look on Untapped. Any suggestions? I love Golden Buddah from Montclair Brewery (golden ale flavored with passion fruit puree)Luckily, I have no trouble finding it.
I'm fasting so no booze til next week.

Yep...
I checked the one liquor store and the delivery app Drizly, but no luck. I figure I can check the actually breweries for delivery except Kane(I'm in Essex co) or the guy told me to look on Untapped. Any suggestions? I love Golden Buddah from Montclair Brewery (golden ale flavored with passion fruit puree)Luckily, I have no trouble finding it.

Not so much. Don't partake in sour's too often. I know Monkey Chased the Weasel from Carton, and Seaquench from Dogfish. Don't really know how they compare to others though.

Reactions: Jm0513
I0011238_csnvbottle2.jpg

https://cleanslatewine.com/

Yep...
Not a sour, but if you like Hazy IPAs try Musket Haze from Hackensack Brewery....Delicious.

I am saving a boat load of money with the shelter in place. The only expenditure that increased by 1500% is wine purchases. I'm also cleaning out my liquor cabinet. No beer for 3 months.

I am saving a boat load of money with the shelter in place. The only expenditure that increased by 1500% is wine purchases. I'm also cleaning out my liquor cabinet. No beer for 3 months.
No beer for 3 months??? Blasphemy I say, Blasphemy!!!

Reactions: RUPete
Have you lost any weight?

So I'm drinking Sly Fox's Slugger. The sales rep and I are good friends. She knows I have a background in the beer business and love great brews. She walks in with a sample. Right off the bat the can is awesome. The powder blue of Phillies 80s teams and the crimson of the current team. Than I look at the style. An Unfiltered Pilsner!! I think the whole hazy thing is severely overrated and a hazy Pilsner, why?? She says just try it. Fantastic! But it's fantastic because of the yeast, crushed barely and typical hops used for pilsners. The unfiltered part is a phase that shouldn't be used on pilsners.
Anyway try if you see it.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
Have you lost any weight?
I have lost weight but not because of not drinking beer. Mostly because no takeout for 3 months and started running and working out with my son. I’m replacing my beer calories with wine and liquor calories.

I have lost weight but not because of not drinking beer. Mostly because no takeout for 3 months and started running and working out with my son. I’m replacing my beer calories with wine and liquor calories.
People that have now have time to cook and are willing too are realizing just how expensive it is to eat out. As a result today as I was walking the neighbors dog the night before recycling I saw so many boxes of kitchen products.

People that have now have time to cook and are willing too are realizing just how expensive it is to eat out. As a result today as I was walking the neighbors dog the night before recycling I saw so many boxes of kitchen products.
On my walks I see a lot of beer and wine bottles out for recycling pick up. Lol

Reactions: WhiteBus
So I'm drinking Sly Fox's Slugger. The sales rep and I are good friends. She knows I have a background in the beer business and love great brews. She walks in with a sample. Right off the bat the can is awesome. The powder blue of Phillies 80s teams and the crimson of the current team. Than I look at the style. An Unfiltered Pilsner!! I think the whole hazy thing is severely overrated and a hazy Pilsner, why?? She says just try it. Fantastic! But it's fantastic because of the yeast, crushed barely and typical hops used for pilsners. The unfiltered part is a phase that shouldn't be used on pilsners.
Anyway try if you see it.

Is it available in North Jersey ?

Right now I'm having one of my last remaining St. Paddy's Day homebrews while watching the Dropkick Murphys livestream concert. I'll probably continue the theme with a Kane Port Omna next.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Well, I’m making my wife White Russians tonight with a little extra vodka snuck into the mix , within an hour I’m going to hear how much she loves me and then an hour later complete silence until around 11:00 am tomorrow, don’t get me wrong it’s nice to hear how much your appreciated , but I’m not going to lie the silence is definitely a rarity. May Everyone have a Safe Weekend.

Last edited:
Well, I’m making my wife White Russians tonight with a little extra vodka snuck into the mix , within an hour I’m going to hear how much she loves me and then an hour later complete silence until around 11:00 am tomorrow, don’t get me wrong it’s nice to hear how much your appreciated , but I’m not going to lie the silence is is a rarity. May Everyone have a Safe Weekend.
Here we go, getting questions on why I choose her to share our lives together, I always bust her chops, I told her because she’s a nice person, every thing happens for a reason my friends.

Just got home from a overtime shift. Having a little Balvenie 14 Peat Week.

Crushin-It.png

Last night I picked up a six pack of: New Belgium Voodoo Ranger 1985 Mango IPA and Cape May Crushin It Orange IPA. Bothare damn good, but I give the slight edge to 1985. Crushin it is really good though and at 8% packs a nice punch. The mango in the Vodooo is subtle, not to sweet and smooth. The orange in the Cape May is very pronounced.
New-Belgium-Brewing-Voodoo-Ranger-1985-IPA-Can-e1588601504469.jpg

It

should be. They distribute in NJ and NYC plus surronding counties.

I know Total Wine had it but in can hit or miss depending on the location.
I was in CT late last summer and it was everywhere. Really stocked up.

My wife and I took a drive to North Carolina on Friday. I've consumed a good bunch of local beers thus far and have purchased $600 to bring back home to split amongst a group of 3 others.

Reactions: RutHut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT