ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

Going with Singlecut Softly Spoken Magic Spells IPA’s tonight. Got a Acid Kuba Kuba cigar as well. Perfect weather tonight. Enjoy!

Reactions: RutHut
I did a 7.5 mile walk, today -- my personal best. I'm celebrating with one of these, as a chaser to a good old Narragansett.
grim-pina-pop-4pack-cans_1600x.jpg

Had a Clynelish 14 yo last night, having a Sam's Summer with hotdogs off the new grill tonight.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Having some Icarus Drinking Crayons. Beautiful Sunday today. Hope all of you are enjoying it!

So Philly finally opened out door seating so I visited some of my vendors in town. Since I was cycling I was just tasting a few brews at Yards and Love City Brewing. Inside by the brewing tanks. It was awesome to hang, with social distancing, with long time industry partners. Had a sip of the wort of a future beer at Love City. Wort is the early stages of brewing but give you a hint of things to come. Normally they are nasty but this was actually. This has big potential.

Visiting my son in Buckingham PA next weekend and wanted to make a few brewery stops. We usually visit Mad Princes nearby and would like to try more local places. Any reccs in the Doylestown-Ewing NJ area?
Many thx.

Last edited:
Here's a fine wine you can usually get for under $50. I prefer 2015 but it is very consistent:
67364.jpg

The wife got me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 for our anniversary, so I'll be enjoying that tonight in front of the fire pit.

John has become a Scotch person, like his Grandfather that he was named JLM II.

I want to give him something memorable to celebrate his leaving the Navy and want something special. Their loss is IBM's gain.

Is this one ?

Cigliuti Barbaresco Serraboella 2016

if you like Italian wines, this is a must try. Goes great with heavy gravy/meat dishes.

also reloaded on a couple of single malt. Oban 14 and Talisker 10.

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads.

Reactions: Postman_1
Celebrating a new grandson

Broke out the J Walker Blue
Congratulations! Wish I could swing by and celebrate with you!
eUgaYaj.gif

Not a bad Father's Day!

YaFgcWP.jpg
About to break out the Glenmorangie to sip on while I grill a late Sunday dinner.

So Fathers Day continued later in the week for me as I received these on Friday:

De8gb3I.jpg

Kohl's had a ridiculous sale on them for something like $13 a piece, so my better half ordered a few for me.

Went with the Glenmorangie Port Wood earlier as it was the easiest thing to grab as I was grilling salmon and chicken.

Reactions: Postman_1
Reverse vodka martini
2 parts vermouth
1 part vodka
Orange bitters.

Reactions: Jm0513
Finally had some beers after 3 months. Needed a break from wine and whiskey. Can’t go wrong with Modelos in the summer.

Reactions: Jm0513
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT