ADVERTISEMENT

OT: WW1984

Sorry, don't care about Emmys. Viewership is what matters. Goods shows attractive viewers, meh shows do not (whether or not they are given awards).

Other than GOT, HBO viewership has tanked.
Trust me - I’m not trying to win a debate. But HBO Max viewership hit record numbers in recent weeks/months, easily since the launch of WW1984, so I’m not sure where you get “tanked” from. In the COVID era, what family is going to the theater to spend $15 per ticket times X family members when they can pay less than $15 per/mo and watch the same new releases in the safety and comfort of their home. And once the new GOT series and Friends reunion are released HBO Max will sky-rocket. I’m trying to figure out if you either work for Netflix or simply hate AT&T/HBO. I have all the streaming services so it doesn’t matter to me. I watched Cobra Kai like everyone else. But HBO Max is a high quality service that’s in its infancy.

Any side boob of Wonder Woman?
VibrantNimbleGalapagostortoise-small.gif

Reactions: MadRU
The movie looked like it was written by a committee of 20 people. It didn't know what it wanted to be. The opening was pretty cool, then the rest of the movie became a confusing mess.

Reactions: tico brown
At least WW84 is not as bad as Hallie Berry's Catwoman 😳.

it was way too long. and excuse my ignorance, did not understand Linda Carter's appearance at the end. also, WW had some accent, but she as a young girl did not. horrible.

HBO Max keeps sending me emails to remember not to forget to watch this flick.
I want to respond to “please release the bandwidth for other films or shows” 😉

she's made disparaging comments about America, glad it tanked. fk her and her liberal agenda.

HBO Max keeps sending me emails to remember not to forget to watch this flick.
I want to respond to “please release the bandwidth for other films or shows” 😉
Yeah but same day WW84 leaves HBO Max gives us...The Little Things starring Denzel, Leto, and Malek!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT