ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your Fav Sports Book app?

RUinPinehurst

All American
Aug 27, 2011
Sports wagering begins in NC on March 11. Woooohooooo!!! Curious to know what app/book TKR posters recommend and why. FanDuel and Draft Kings are leading the advertising blitz here.

Sports wagering begins in NC on March 11. Woooohooooo!!! Curious to know what app/book TKR posters recommend and why. FanDuel and Draft Kings are leading the advertising blitz here.
Fan duel and draft kings have the best user interface and experience in my opinion. I used them interchangeably. Agree about the lines, FD in New Jersey has some wild lines from time to time. I used Barstool as well for some of their promos but I guess they are with DK now.

Best advice- use them all when they roll out. Take advantage of their deposit bonuses as much as possible and decide for yourself which you like best. I think I used 8-10 different ones when NJ first opened up.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
Just my opinion— been doing this online since wsex.com days which I worked for as a college kid — great article by the way how the NFL ruined and then stole the business ultimately—

Get multiple books. Personally I use DraftKings, FanDuel, MGM, Caesar’s, Hard Rock as a recreational guy now.

Use an app to quickly compare lines like Action Network, and shop lines for every game and bet where it’s better. MGM and Hard Rock have very soft morning lines I find personally. Anyway, good luck and have fun !

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT