ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mcafee show today

JRZEER

Senior
Oct 23, 2007
Showing love to Rutgers and their rise to competitiveness in the old Big East days. Reminded me of looking forward to Guido/Hillbilly week. I just hope we can meet in a bowl game before I drop dead to relive those old big East days. So much fun, Thursday nights shoot outs, it was great time for college football.

During the Big East days the WVU and Pitt fans were the most respectful and fun to go at it with. Still root for those two teams. The rest of the Big East fans were horrid.

Oh, wait, you can't say that about Syracuse fans. On second thought, you can always say that about fans of the Rotting, Decrepit Fruit.

Reactions: JRZEER
Rooting for you guys to maintain our BCS status. Those were the days
It amazed me that no mater who left teh Big East.. the remaining teams rallied.

I always thought it reflected an earlier truth that Miami's hardest games were vs Big East teams.

Then VTechs hardest.. etc etc etc.

And Big East did well in OOC and Bowls no matter who left.

While the teams that left slowly diminished.

Wondered what the ACC and ESPN thought of their shared plan to destroy Big East Football.

"THEY JUST WON'T DIE!"

Reactions: JRZEER
Showing love to Rutgers and their rise to competitiveness in the old Big East days. Reminded me of looking forward to Guido/Hillbilly week. I just hope we can meet in a bowl game before I drop dead to relive those old big East days. So much fun, Thursday nights shoot outs, it was great time for college footb
Those teams will remain in the past we are in the BIG now and we just added 4 national brands . Time to move forward from old big East . Go RU !

We’re all Eers fans tomorrow against State Penn, take care of unhappy valley for us
Yeah.. Minny gave the Big Ten an L vs ACC.. I think we can tolerate an L to the Big 12 if it is Penn State. Just hope it is entertaining because I want to watch.

Sorry , Bigeast football got no real respect from the media. In any event even an all sports, all eastern league ( with PSU ) would be gone by now. Thank God we're in the BIG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT