ADVERTISEMENT

Patience Must Be Practiced

RAC93

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2023
Patience will need to be practiced waiting for players and coaching to gel together. Mag will be added to the mix here shortly, a huge addition. The front-court forward/center is a very solid group: GG, Mag, Hyatt, Oskar, Cliff, Wolf, possibly Ogbole at some point. The guard play will be the key for this team. They sink or swim with them. Fernandes, Simpson, JMike, and A Williams have not looked good as a group. I am going to take a more patient view towards them and realize that this team goes nowhere unless they come around, gel together and improve. Obviously, it looks like it’s going to take time for them figure out their roles, Fernandes may not be in full game shape and Simpson looks like he’s starting over as a Freshman right now. I have confidence they will figure it out, but as we have already seen RU is going to suffer poor guard play until they do. If the guards just suck and don’t come around then this isn’t even an NIT team. I am going to think more positively, viewing them as a huge key that can only go up from what we have seen so far. They can’t be worse than they’ve been, right????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT