ADVERTISEMENT

Paul needs to stop the dirty play

Pike will have a talk with him. Paul needs to man up and play harder in a game like tonight. He let Indiana's D get to him. They were all over him reaching in with no calls and he let that make him play defensively instead of using his size and initiating contact to draw fouls

Would not be opposed to bringing him off the bench next game. I know we're coming down the stretch here and scratching and clawing for W's, but make a little statement. No place for this crap...I've had Paul's back even when others had their pitchforks out but this was BS.

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
Someone is going to knock Paul’s block off for this shit. If that was a little more obvious someone would have swing at him.

Bad move on his part. I know he was frustrated with how the game went, but that is not an acceptable response. He should own it and reach out to TJD to apologize.

I’m not seeing it. I can’t tell the depth. Are we suggesting he tried to flat tire TJD? It’s like he completely missed

Reactions: Loyal-Son
I’m a Paul guy but sure looks like a trip. Lost his composure.
It does look that way. Heat of the moment/frustration. I’m sure he feels bad if it was what it looked like. Hes a good dude and he’ll learn from it. He may have just lost his mind there for a split second. It looked like a prey feeble attempt as if he immediately knew it was wrong and pulled back. Not that I would know from a similar mistake or anything. Definitely not saying that.

Name another Paul “dirty” play as you seem to be indicating a pattern.
@FinalFourOrBust

You need to answer this. Your headline implies regularity of unethical acts, thus a character trait, not a one-off episode.

Imagine the following: “@FinalFourOrBust needs to stop cowardly evading calls for him to support his claims.“ This is the identical act to what you did. Now please either elaborate with more instances of Paul being “dirty” or take responsibility with a retraction and apology.

@FinalFourOrBust

You need to answer this. Your headline implies regularity of unethical acts, thus a character trait, not a one-off episode.

Imagine the following: “@FinalFourOrBust needs to stop cowardly evading calls for him to support his claims.“ This is the identical act to what you did. Now please either elaborate with more instances of Paul being “dirty” or take responsibility with a retraction and apology.
Agree he’s not a dirty player at all. That’s pure bullshit.

Man you go from being the toast of the town at the world's most famous arena and having your praises sung by a hall of fame coach to being a total pariah and deleting your social media in 72 hours.

That’s hardly a Grayson Allen level trip. I wouldn’t say that’s a squeaky clean but it’s not dirty.
The entire IU team was flopping all game. I don’t feel bad for them

It's clear as day that he stuck his leg out with the intention of tripping TJD. It's dirty. Paul needs to man up.

Reactions: Scangg and toby83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT