ADVERTISEMENT

Pike and the mid range

PhillyRU

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2021
Why does every player's go-to iso move seem to be a mid-range pull-up. Just bad basketball and coaching

Why does every player's go-to iso move seem to be a mid-range pull-up. Just bad basketball and coaching
EXACTLY! Pike allows it and it’s the worst shot in all of basketball. So low % but no coach holding anyone accountable. That’s why like Austin Williams as he drives to the basket.

We just have HERO ball players looking for their shot first and not creating the high quality shot for someone else—just look at the JMike fast break trying to dunk from the foul line. It would have been the first air ball missed dunk in history

Mag looks pretty damn good from mid range.

Honestly really impressed with how much Mags game has improved.

I'm telling you next year Mag might be the most important player on the team. He'll be the leader, the best defender, the glue guy and probably the 3rd best scorer. You don't go deep in the tournament without a strong veteran presence and Mags that guy

I. The players can't make layups
2.The team has very few players that can make a 3 pointer.
3- Talented players can make shots off the dribble as fans will see next season.

EXACTLY! Pike allows it and it’s the worst shot in all of basketball. So low % but no coach holding anyone accountable. That’s why like Austin Williams as he drives to the basket.

We just have HERO ball players looking for their shot first and not creating the high quality shot for someone else—just look at the JMike fast break trying to dunk from the foul line. It would have been the first air ball missed dunk in history
The guy I was watching the game with laughed so hard at the JMike dunk attempt I actually thought he was gonna hurt himself. He said you usually have to go to a high school game to see something like that.
He also thought it was hilarious that the guy who elbowed Cliff in the balls got two free throws on the play.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT