ADVERTISEMENT

Pike Recruiting in Florida

SoCal_Knight

Freshman
Jun 9, 2020
I follow RU wrestling as well as MBB and a longtime loyal RU wrestling follower mentioned that he was on @ Newark airport to watch RU wrestlers @ the NCAAs in Tulsa when he ran into Pike - who was kind enough to speak with the RU fan and let him know he was on a recruiting trip to Florida.

I'm curious if anyone here in in the know as to who we might be recruiting in the state of Florida. I do know that a number of players from the University of Florida have entered the portal recently.

The only reason FDU is in the tournament is because Merrimack wasn’t eligible this year. But weird flex spiking the football on your own team not making the tournament
My team not making the tourney is the fault of my own team. I am not spiking on them. I am acknowledging the fact that we blew it down the stretch. FDU now has as many tourney wins as we do over the last three years. They have 1/10 of of talent. Maybe something in our program needs to change.

My team not making the tourney is the fault of my own team. I am not spiking on them. I am acknowledging the fact that we blew it down the stretch. FDU now has as many tourney wins as we do over the last three years. They have 1/10 of of talent. Maybe something in our program needs to change.
You’re right dude, let’s go grab some FDU players and see how it goes.

Lolololol at people pumping up FDU for getting into the tourney on a technicality.

Texas Southern are whatever that team was had a record 0f 14-21.

Maybe he just wanted to get to florida in March . Not the worst place to go “recruiting” this time of year

I follow RU wrestling as well as MBB and a longtime loyal RU wrestling follower mentioned that he was on @ Newark airport to watch RU wrestlers @ the NCAAs in Tulsa when he ran into Pike - who was kind enough to speak with the RU fan and let him know he was on a recruiting trip to Florida.

I'm curious if anyone here in in the know as to who we might be recruiting in the state of Florida. I do know that a number of players from the University of Florida have entered the portal recently.
Only good thing about not making the tourney is we get to go out there and recruit.

Reactions: SoCal_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT