ADVERTISEMENT

Pike's Recruiting Moving Forward.

Yeah, there's this thing called a dead period in effect until 2/28. Recruits can show up on their own but the staff can't have any contact with them. Now doesn't your comment look foolish?
Please elaborate since you know it all. Was it the dead period when we played Purdue? Honestly I don't know all the dates, but another I noticed is I rarely hear available recruits mentioning how hard Rutgers is recruiting them. The results match the energy and effort. Now this has nothing to do with Pike developing the guys he ends up with after missing out on his wishlist

Please elaborate since you know it all. Was it the dead period when we played Purdue? Honestly I don't know all the dates, but another I noticed is I rarely hear available recruits mentioning how hard Rutgers is recruiting them. The results match the energy and effort. Now this has nothing to do with Pike developing the guys he ends up with after missing out on his wishlist
We get information on visitors all the time on the pay side. Unfortunately the search functionality sucks after they updated certain things awhile back. But there have been recruits at multiple basketball home games this year for Pike as well as Schiano.

I mean Cliff has essentially already surpassed Myles (and I was a huge fan of MJ).

Underwood left the game saying that’s an NBA guy.

That’s not by accident.

Yes you should recruit to your system, but the bottom line is the better your recruiting, the more success you’ll have.
Recruiting is very subjective and important to put round pegs in round holes. I trust Pike’s recruiting analysis a lot more than these sites

We get information on visitors all the time on the pay side. Unfortunately the search functionality sucks after they updated certain things awhile back. But there have been recruits at multiple basketball home games this year for Pike as well as Schiano.
Beautiful

Recruiting is very subjective and important to put round pegs in round holes. I trust Pike’s recruiting analysis a lot more than these sites
And that’s totally fair, I’m just saying it’s not an accident that the top teams are generally top recruiting teams as well.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT