ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Is this season a success if we beat PSU?

Is this season a success if we beat PSU

• Yes

Votes: 49 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 141 74.2%

• Total voters

RUwoz

All Conference
Jul 20, 2014
Self-explanatory, rivalry win to get momentum and ruin Franklins year, would that make up for the bad record?

No but it would be great. Too bad they've not ranked higher if that were to happen.

Not even close to a success even if they beat PSU.

They're not beating PSU.

If we had won even as few as three or four games, I would say yes. But 2-10, no matter who the two are against, means you suck moose balls.

Reactions: newell138
Beating PSU, as much as I would like too, would ruin the season because it would be used to justify keeping Ash as coach.

if we rolled PSU, I would feel SOO much better. Brutal season, but being able to shut up arrogant PSU fans would redeem this horrid season.

Reactions: RU-AGK
haha he said beat PSU...!
giphy.gif

Reactions: rurichdog
The only way we win this game is if Alabama sneaks into the locker room and puts on RU uniforms. We have no real offense. PSU will be all over Pacheko and probably Blackshear.
This is not a rival on the field, but certainly one for recruiting NJ. Sadly, nobody can put lipstick on the RU program for any recruit with other real offers.

always.

but, why even make me think about it?
It would be wonderful to kick their Butts. BUT,it isn't very likely to happen .This staff is incapable of preparing the team to beat a quality opponent.Someday our staff will. Until then enjoy the Pacheko moments.

The only way we win this game is if Alabama sneaks into the locker room and puts on RU uniforms. We have no real offense. PSU will be all over Pacheko and probably Blackshear.
This is not a rival on the field, but certainly one for recruiting NJ. Sadly, nobody can put lipstick on the RU program for any recruit with other real offers.
Are you saying that a Pig is still a Pig?

Last edited:
It's pretty pathetic that 20% of our fan base thinks it would be a success going 2-10 and beating PSU. I get the PSU hate but that's just dumb. Regardless it doesn't matter because PSU will beat us by 40 and Franklin will run up the score.

Beating PSU would be fun but I don't understand how any of you could say yes to the question. That is just stupid.

Reactions: ZMR512
Beating PSU..LOL. Our own Bear Bryant never talks about winning, just "getting better". We'll put a man on Mars before Rob beats anyone of Penn State's caliber

Reactions: RUinPAC10land
I can't understand how anyone could vote "yes." No matter how much you hate another opponent, there's no way a 2-10 season can be considered a success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT