ADVERTISEMENT

Props to Fonseca

ColonelRutgers

All American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2003
In the locker room he actually straight up asked Mag about the speculation that he had been electing to preserve his body in a lost season and then go into the portal. Mag emphatically denied it and Griffiths actually chimed in to defend him. Interesting.

In the locker room he actually straight up asked Mag about the speculation that he had been electing to preserve his body in a lost season and then go into the portal. Mag emphatically denied it and Griffiths actually chimed in to defend him. Interesting.

Wow surprised someone asks the question. Pretty emphatic answer from Mag saying it's false

Griffiths also defending him is interesting. He didn't have to chime in there. Regardless of what you think of the situation, that's a good teammate move right there having your teammates back... interesting move if he was faking

Folks, let it go.....the roster turnover will be underway. If fans stopped the Mag narrative and overhype last year when someone tried to slow the nonsense, it wouldn't have filtered and spread into this year. "Never get high on your own supply"....aka Biggie Smalls. .LMAO

I call it pork roll, but grew up in central Jersey (yes, it exists).

My entire family calls it Taylor Ham.

I was once asked if I’ve ever called it Taylor Ham. I emphatically responded with “that is false!”

Folks, let it go.....the roster turnover willbe underway. If fans stopped the narrative and overhype last year, it wouldn't have filtered and spread into this year. "Never get high on your own supply"....aka Biggie.. .LMAO
Let what go? We're commenting on an article that was published 5 minutes ago quoting the players themselves.

And I guess this is where you pretend to be in the know on who is coming and going...

Let what go? We're commenting on an article that was published 5 minutes ago quoting the players themselves.

And I guess this is where you pretend to be in the know on who is coming and going...

I don't pretend, I'm just aware....there's a big difference. Some fans aren't willing to dig into the details or watch games. Mag narrative got launched into orbit and has crashed back to earth.....maybe folks should listen a little more.

I don't pretend, I'm just aware....there's a big difference. Some fans aren't willing to dig into the details or watch games. Mag narrative got launched into orbit and has crashed back to earth.....maybe folks should listen a little more.
Yea bc the team definitely killed it down the stretch without him... again...

Folks, let it go.....the roster turnover will be underway. If fans stopped the Mag narrative and overhype last year when someone tried to slow the nonsense, it wouldn't have filtered and spread into this year. "Never get high on your own supply"....aka Biggie Smalls. .LMAO
Nothing that happened with Mag this year is in anyway relevant to your dogshit take on Mag last year no matter how you try and spin it.

Interesting that Gavin added his comments on Mawot; look I don't think he'll be here either - but since he was still practicing, he didn't give up - but if you can't play at a level this league demands - then you don't.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I mean as usual I have no idea what your point is. That if we listened to you and agreed he's not that important, we wouldn't care that Mag is potentially sitting out?

This thread is about him addressing the rumors. Not your thesis on his importance (or lack thereof) to the team.

I mean as usual I have no idea what your point is. That if we listened to you and agreed he's not that important, we wouldn't care that Mag is potentially sitting out?

This thread is about him addressing the rumors. Not your thesis on his importance (or lack thereof) to the team.
Mawot Mag was years ago, let it go guys.

He's trying to over compensate for telling us this year's team was better at every spot on the roster

Jesus Christ. The season just ended 2 hours ago and we have to “let it go”? Mag’s still on the roster btw also and a player of his ability could have helped avoid this horrendous stretch. The “Mag Narrative” was the reason why were snubbed by the committee last year and that was clear from what the chairman said. Because by all other accounts we would’ve been in. At least 96% of bracketologists thought so.

LOL you live in your own world dude.

The “Mag narrative” that you are referring to was about his production and value last year before he got injured and had zero to do with the shenanigans that he pulled this season…

Unless I missed your Nastradamus prediction that he would sit out when cleared to play - please point me to that thread from earlier this season.

Meanwhile you conventiently disregard how wrong you were about everything else.

What happened to the high powered up tempo offense you told us we would all witness this season powered by the likes of Simpson, Hyatt, J Williams and Oscar (LOL)…you spent months telling us this is what would transpire but never have owned up how wrong you were.

Unless you consider a 296th ranked offense as such?!

The “Mag narrative” that you are referring to was about his production and value last year before he got injured and had zero to do with the shenanigans that he pulled this season…

Unless I missed your Nastradamus prediction that he would sit out when cleared to play - please point me to that thread from earlier this season.

What happened to the high powered up tempo offense you told us we would all witness this season powered by the likes of Simpson, Hyatt, J Williams and Oscar (LOL)…you spent months telling us this is what would transpire but never have owned up how wrong you were.

Don't forget how many times he tried telling us that Cam Spencer wasn't that good

Oh yea... he also promised that same high scoring offense when Mag went down last year

Say what you want about fonseca, the dude has stones and asks the tough questions. Hes rarely lobbing softballs.

With that said, its evident mag quit

I hate to pile on, but remember this year didn't really matter, everything that happened last off season wass for next year, although I think he's recently said its about 2025 or 26 now...

• Haha
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Oh yea... he also promised that same high scoring offense when Mag went down last year

I think we could collectively name about 10 things Hawk was dead wrong on about this season / roster.

It’s one thing to be wrong. It’s another thing to be wrong and not admit it.

Then it’s just a straight up comedy show to be as wrong as Hawk has been, not admit to being wrong, and then try to spin how he’s right by claiming we’re all wrong over and over using incoherent rambling paragraphs.

For the folks who have been following and engaging with him all season it’s been a real comedy.

The starting 5 was a major sign... thankfully

There's a good chance whatever guard would be brought in to replace Simpson shoots at least 15% higher in eFG% next year
Well, we brought in Noah and J Will, don't think either of them were 15% higher this year?

I think we could collectively name about 10 things Hawk was dead wrong on about this season / roster.

It’s one thing to be wrong. It’s another thing to be wrong and not admit it.

Then it’s just a straight up comedy show to be as wrong as Hawk has been, not admit to being wrong, and then try to spin how he’s right by claiming we’re all wrong over and over using incoherent rambling paragraphs.

For the folks who have been following and engaging with him all season it’s been a real comedy.
It's the condescending Hawksplaining when he's wrong changing the argument, moving goal posts, battling strawmen that sets it apart

Along with the word count as if the more he types the more right he is

JWill was known to not be a great shooter and he was 12.4% better

Noah was a disaster from 2 but still 9.1% better

If we land a legit shooter, which has to be the target, 15% is pretty likely if we hit on the player
Considering there was only one TEAM in the big as low as JWill, its not good enough either.

Nothing that happened with Mag this year is in anyway relevant to your dogshit take on Mag last year no matter how you try and spin it.

The difference is I'm not buying into nonsense 2 years is a row like you are. Sometimes when the evidence is right in your face, it takes a year for you to realize it.

Soooo.....I'll ask again.....what evidence do you have that a player who shuts it down, is some sort of difference maker?? I actually support Mag if that's his decision, it's his career and he has to do whatever is best for him.....

But what you fail to realize is I never placed the players ability on a pedestal, buying into him as a difference maker. And the fans gassed him up and your mad at me for not buying it?? You should have just listened from the beginning and none of this nonsense would have spiraled out of control.......🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT