ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Carli Lloyd

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
Yesterday, on Sirius radio Phlash Phelps had her as a clue to his city of the day question. He said when she was finished playing, she removed her top shirt and another name was on her bottom shirt back.
I never got the answer since they continued to play music and I reached my destination. Anyone know the answer?

Yesterday, on Sirius radio Phlash Phelps had her as a clue to his city of the day question. He said when she was finished playing, she removed her top shirt and another name was on her bottom shirt back.
I never got the answer since they continued to play music and I reached my destination. Anyone know the answer?
The answer in non Yoda format is she had the last name of her husband on the back of other Jersey. Which is Hollins

It was a great night for her and a nice tribute! My wife still plays soccer so she likes to follow the team and go to these games occasionally. We met Carli after a game once and got some pics. They used to go around and sign autographs and take pics with people and kids and all. Very fan friendly in that regard.

She has a game Sunday with her team NJ/NY Gotham at Red Bull Arena by the way.

It was a great night for her and a nice tribute! My wife still plays soccer so she likes to follow the team and go to these games occasionally. We met Carli after a game once and got some pics. They used to go around and sign autographs and take pics with people and kids and all. Very fan friendly in that regard.

That is her final game

That is her final game
Maybe, maybe not. Gotham FC is still in playoff contention. If they make it, I assume Carli will play in the playoffs. I know she has said that her final goal in soccer is to win the league title. It is the only goal that has eluded her so far.

Quick question. I always wondered why there was a falling out between Rutgers and Lloyd. I assume there is some story behind it. Does anyone have any insight into the why behind her pulling away from RU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT