ADVERTISEMENT

Quote from Kingz about Williams

BuggsyRU

All American
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
Just a reminder that Kingz said “I keep telling you, Williams won’t make a difference to this team when he starts playing.”

He admitted that he didn’t say it just once…. he said that over and over again.

Hahaha it’s fun to laugh at his stupidity.

This is the guy who called the RAC a dump last year and probably couldn’t find it without a GPS.

He also is a UNC fan.

No idea why he thinks we would listen to his Rutgers basketball takes LOL.

Just a reminder that Kingz said “I keep telling you, Williams won’t make a difference to this team when he starts playing.”

He admitted that he didn’t say it just once…. he said that over and over again.

Hahaha it’s fun to laugh at his stupidity.

Might be the worst take on the board this season

I have noticed he is nowhere to be found in any hoops thread since we beat Michigan.

He has been posting in football threads tho.
He’s still in hiding for being about as wrong on a subject as one could possibly be.

Don't like threads specifically to call out another poster but then again I am not the MOD :)

bored episode 8 GIF

Don't like threads specifically to call out another poster but then again I am not the MOD :)

bored episode 8 GIF
My golden rule on these boards is simple - treat people with respect and understand opinions may differ
And since we're all sports fans, the other golden rule... If you're wrong on something, come back and take your medicine

Hell, I've been waxing poetic about FSU getting out of the ACC for the longest time - if it doesn't work out, do you think i'll stop posting and go into hiding?

That's the fun of sports; it's a distraction from real life and something we're all passionate about
To come on here and rank on other posters like the dude has, then go into hiding... straight up bitch move

My golden rule on these boards is simple - treat people with respect and understand opinions may differ
And since we're all sports fans, the other golden rule... If you're wrong on something, come back and take your medicine
agree and I've noticed you walk the walk and enjoy your contributions.
I've gone round and round with that poster but somehow have managed to reel in his replies to me and he's hardly the worst. Kinda just started laughing at some of his stuff. Certainly helped me deal.

agree and I've noticed you walk the walk and enjoy your contributions.
I've gone round and round with that poster but somehow have managed to reel in his replies to me and he's hardly the worst. Kinda just started laughing at some of his stuff. Certainly helped me deal.
I don't like beef, in life and on message boards
Most of it is pointless, ego driven and divisive
But when you have men ranging from ~18-90 passionate about sports all coming together in one place, it's evitable

I don't like beef, in life and on message boards
Most of it is pointless, ego driven and divisive
But when you have men ranging from ~18-90 passionate about sports all coming together in one place, it's evitable
Only beef I like is when it is smothered in gravy next to the mashed potatoes

Reactions: Kbee3
Lol we have a thread dedicated to this bad take? What about the 1000 bad takes just a few weeks ago by many folks? Pike can’t coach, we can’t play D, we won’t win more than 4 big ten games, Pike has brought now one in of value from the portal, there are no pieces on this team to help next year… list goes on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT