ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting value of this weekend?

RUMBA-JK

All Conference
Jun 13, 2014
In general this had to create positive impressions - but
Does anyone know if Rutgers was able to act quickly after the venue change and actually host any recruits for this weekend? Originally this would have been a rather unproductive weekend because recruits could not have been brought to Yankee Stadium.
Certainly would have been a great experience - good weather - Wrestling win - solid Football Win - and even with only a partially filled stadium, fan intensity dialed up to "High"

Rumba, I sit opposite of the recruits section. This is just a guess but I would say there were 35 to 40 recruits. Some kids bring brothers or friends with them so every high school kid in the section may or may not be a recruit.

Reactions: RUMBA-JK
We have to do so much more than most to get recruit love but these last 4 weeks and the Sitkowski surprise may help but the coaching staff will have to dump some older schollies to take advantage of our recent success.

Rumba, I sit opposite of the recruits section. This is just a guess but I would say there were 35 to 40 recruits. Some kids bring brothers or friends with them so every high school kid in the section may or may not be a recruit.

That's great - hope there were some high value targets in the mix! Have to figure it was a fantastic experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT