ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Northwestern - noon on Sunday (yes, Sunday) Sept. 3 on CBS

I'm just happy it's not on 9/1, which is our anniversary and my wife's sister's wedding. With regard to the weather, I'd expect the gameday forecast to be light and continued light until the evening, when there will be widely scattered darkness developing. In case you were even slightly serious, the avg high/low on 9/3 in P'way is 80/63F - will be rooting for cooler than normal, but warmer than normal can get quite hot then.
Oh, so you pulled some strings to avoid a 9/1 Friday night game being scheduled!

Jared Kelenic? That's appointment tv?
People reacted like the Mets traded Mike Trout.

How many fans are skipping the Rutgers game to attend the Mets game?

Also, Saturday at noon is still "boiling heat". Should be Sat night.
But then that also conflicts with seeing the fabled Kelenic!!!
Shit. Rutgers should just cancel the game outright. Nobody would be able to attend any time.
It was a joke to Worm. Lol.

Hope they do the boats and hoes thing again.

23336626-standard.jpg

DIrUMY_VwAAtXQc.jpg

w640xh480_rutgers.jpg
Sadly, that's more Boats n Bros.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
I hope I’m wrong and we get 50k

Although that year was an anomaly coming off Covid, GS coming back, more hype to the program and the game being on a Saturday versus a Sunday

Still think we should try to lock down one of the night spots on Thursday or Friday like Minnesota has appeared to do

2021 was even a lot more unusual as it was supposed to be a Thursday night game and was moved to Saturday about 48 or so hours before kickoff.

This time there's three months of notice.

2021 was even a lot more unusual as it was supposed to be a Thursday night game and was moved to Saturday about 48 or so hours before kickoff.

This time there's three months of notice.
Good point
That storm was crazy which changed the game day
I hope we pack SHI, but I just don’t see it

Also curious what Wagner actual attendance was last year coming off Bc win

Could be a good gauge fir this year

Demand your employer observe federal holidays
I don't work in a Federal agency. They are the only ones that get away with it. Apparently the USPS didn't observe it the first year either. Their contract didn't expire yet.

I don't work in a Federal agency. They are the only ones that get away with it. Apparently the USPS didn't observe it the first year either. Their contract didn't expire yet.
Ok. Whatever . It’s still a holiday weekend officially . Stop arguing it

Stop telling people to go to the game on a holiday weekend. The NFL was smart enough to move opening weekend after Labor Day years ago. You know why? People didn't go. Even the Philadelphia Eagles got blacked out for multiple home games on Labor weekend. And you are trying to pretend everyone is off Juneteenth. Even the USPS had this to say about Juneteenth
"Juneteenth is a non-widely observed holiday, which means that many businesses are open"
You are an idiot to think that the majority of people are not working.
And thinking this is a great day/time slot proves my point.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Stop telling people to go to the game on a holiday weekend. The NFL was smart enough to move opening years ago. You know why? People didn't go. Even the Philadelphia Eagles got blacked out for multiple home games on Labor weekend. And you are trying to pretend everyone is off Juneteenth. Even the USPS had this to say about Juneteenth
"Juneteenth is a non-widely observed holiday, which means that many businesses are open"
You are an idiot to think that think the majority of people are not working.
I never told anyone to go to the game.

Who cares what the USPS has to say ? They aren’t exactly a good example of a well run organization.

Reactions: RU#1fan
Only WB keeps arguing and arguing when he's objectively wrong, and it's easily verifiable.

He, himself, even posted the verification that proves him wrong and is still arguing. You can't even make a character like that up.

Reactions: Zak57
I never told anyone to go to the game.

Who cares what the USPS has to say ? They aren’t exactly a good example of a well run organization.
Jesus. You defended a fake 3 day weekend as a reason to go.
Is the USPS worse than any other Federal organization?? Seriously that's your come back?

Reactions: RUScrew85
Jesus. You defended a fake 3 day weekend as a reason to go.
Is the USPS worse than any other Federal organization?? Seriously that's your come back?
No I didn’t. You said there were 3 , 3 day weekends in the unofficial summer season . I corrected you and told you there are 4. I am right . You are wrong . Boo white bus

USPS off. It wasn't the first year because it was signed into law that day. It's a federal holiday with a lot of people off. Stock market and banks closed. That's not even the case for holidays like Veterans Day so is that more "fake"? You're wrong, take the L and move on.

I mean, who doesn't want an extra three-day holiday weekend in/near the summer?

Guy's just arguing against himself at this point.

Reactions: Plum Street
No one ever is happy with the LDW game. Thursday night sucks because you're coming from work. Friday sucks because it's the start of someones weekend. Saturday ugh right in the middle of my LDW. Sunday is horrible because it's in the middle. Monday OMG all the people driving home early from the shore, couldn't they just never play on LDW?

If you want to go, go. If you want to complain, stay home. You're likely staying home anyway.

No one ever is happy with the LDW game. Thursday night sucks because you're coming from work. Friday sucks because it's the start of someones weekend. Saturday ugh right in the middle of my LDW. Sunday is horrible because it's in the middle. Monday OMG all the people driving home early from the shore, couldn't they just never play on LDW?

If you want to go, go. If you want to complain, stay home. You're likely staying home anyway.
Labor Day weekend has always been a problem in most sports. The NFL made the move before college football. The highest day of NFL TV blackouts even in Philly and DC. The Mara's bought back their own tickets

Thank God the next two games are afternoon/evening.

12:00pm start times that time of year has resulted in people literally passing out at the game from the heat in past years.
Yet somehow the entire SEC will play day games in August and September.

Reactions: MulletCork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT