ADVERTISEMENT

RU-PSU game thread

Can we please not let that guy shoot 3s?

No one else can make a bucket

Listen I know we are limited right but Dadika doesn't even attempt to look for a shot. I would love to see him shoot it. You have to keep them honest. We are playing 4 against 5 on offense, and the other 4 can't score either . so what if he misses, so will everyone else

RU should be up double digits, if this game is tied at halftime, not going to be a good sign, have to maintain this lead and try to stretch it as much as we can. PSU will not be cold all game long.

I was a little concerned how we would come out after the nightmare vs Iowa.
No effort in that game.

I am very happy how we are playing.
THIS looks like a Pikiell team.

Let's keep playing like this!

Reactions: ScarletDave
With more complete players, these games that are 7 point leads late in the first half, would be 11-13....like Seton Hall, like at Iowa, vs Wisconsin.etc.....it's tough to watch and know the record would be better, but it's also good to see some return to some of the defense and rebounding we are used to seeing.

Ideally, you pick up the scoring in the first half, this has the look and feel of Minnesota's game at Penn State a couple of weeks ago....they led wire to almost-wire, and it was a game in the low 50's....that's where this game has to stay for RU to win....RU has to be up double digits at the half to win....

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Please no nine point lead jinx again – – –

29-20 so far so good, RU has responded to every PSU mini run

Garner has all 5 buckets for PSU....no one else has hit a shot, the other 5 points are from free throws...5-7, everyone else 0-12

PSU shooting a horrid 26%

RU shooting 11-21 for 52% and outrebounded PSU 19-8

Unbelievable that with under 4 to go, no 2 point FGs by PSU

So much for that ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT