ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Illinois Game Thread

so when are the players coming...because I dont see any high impact difference makers...team right now full of complimentary players so without difference makers, when are we going to be good...if you think Peter Kiss and Myles Johnson are the answers you are fooling yourselves
Fire Pike then. I don’t know what to tell ya.

Illinois bombing 3 pointers .lead 32-14 which has all the makings of being Rutgers worse performance all season.Team lacks motivation and any semblance of organization on the court.

Eugene done, oh boy. This is going from bad to worse quickly:angry:

Does. Pikiell ever get after any of the players? I mean getting em out and giving them the business. Don't necessarily mean Bob Knight but you can't always be mr nice guy players coach when you see some of the plays these guys are making.

not saying that but the point is he is not immune to criticism. I like Pike, but the talk here is almost like he is god, reality is we won 3 Big 10 games last year and may win the same 3 this year and finish in last..next year you are talking about the same just about....so slow down, yes we need to be patient, however we need to be realistic too...he needs to improve the recruiting big time and stop sugarcoating recruiting right now. RU needs ALOT and Pike made some mistakes by redshirting Johnson, not booting Bullock, taking Mensah and Kriss transfer...its killing us

Reactions: RUJMM78 and kcg88
Knee to knee, definitely a dislocated knee cap, hoping that nothing is torn. Eugene is the heart of the team without mike on the floor

I'll be long dead before this team makes the NCAA. At this point I'd be giddy at 500 before I'm in the ground.

Reactions: bac2therac
For all your Corey bashers he is still hustling, getting steals and rebounds.

for next year.....Mensah and Bullock need to be booted out. Juco guard brought in, hope to get lucky with a 5th year guy....I am not so high on Johnson so maybe review whats going on with that. This program needs an infusion of players who can contribute..they do not need roster spots or marginal talent playing

This season has gone from enjoyable to unwatchable over the past few games. Starting to think no one will ever get it done here.

Reactions: DECKRU
If interested in a higher caliber of bad basketball you can switch to Knicks vs the Nets.

On a side bar maybe Jordan was right comparing Nigel Johnson to Magic Johnson. Wish he was here

ADVERTISEMENT