ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Illinois Game Thread

Just watched replay - ILL guy was totally standing out of bounds on that last play when he had the ball, then threw it at Gene. Will they go to the tape? Nope. Never if it might benefit Rutgers.

Baker with 2 early 3’s. But Thiam (2) and Corey out of control. 8-7 good guys but last 3 trips turnovers. Go RU.

Just watched replay - ILL guy was totally standing out of bounds on that last play when he had the ball, then threw it at Gene. Will they go to the tape? Nope. Never if it might benefit Rutgers.
Think going to the tape is an end of game thing. Which means that refs get to screw us for first 38 minutes.

Illinois making 3 pointers and Rutgers turnovers.Illinois leads 13-8 with 13 minutes remaining first half.

It's nice to watch our players get physically assaulted game after game and the refs continue to 'miss. the calls . Whoops !!

I'm not usually a ref complainer.... but holy cow this is incredible. We simply never get a single call. This officiating has been brutal

So now, NO feet are needed on the ground for it to be a charge. Got it.

Illinois 8-0 run....its like 5 minutes with RU points

its truly unwatchable right now, I am so tuned out of this season, tired of just watching bad hoops

Bad play by Doucore but on the replay it looked like a blocking foul. Both IL defenders were moving.

Every game, Knight and Hobbs give that look on the bench of, “you’ve got to be kidding me!”

And I don’t think they’re thinking about the refs.

Illinois killing Rutgers with offensive rebounds.Referees calling fouls when Rutgers drives to basket.Brutal game to watch because Rutgers has now gone 6 minutes without a basket.Illinois still leads 13- 10 .

Havent had the stomach to watch lately and I really tried tonight. 8 points in 8 minutes. Way too painful.Is it a curse?Bad juju?Point shaving? Wait that one makes no sense..

RU went 6:31 without a point against the Illinois!....still no fg in over 7 minutes......15 combined turnovers..both teams horrible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT