ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Illinois Game Thread

Among many other things, we need a point guard who is a leader..to settle everyone down and stop this garbage.

As I said last game we can only hope the investment in Issa being more aaggressive offensively will pay off down the road

Reactions: cRURah
After this game RU moves back into the basement and we probably won't see our way out the remainder of the year.

Its hard to imagine that the scoring woes are actually getting worse game to game.Sanders hasn't scored a point in almost a game and a half.26-14 after the first Rutgers basket in almost 9 minutes.

The fact that I am watching a sophomore as out of shape as Bullock playing is embarrassing and inexcusable too.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
he is the coach...he takes some responsible for the shit show...he is not immune to criticism..team has looked horrific on offense the past several games, its job is to fix that
We have a bunch of chumps on the floor. They stink. Pikiell can’t fix something that’s already broken.

Rutgers..the cure for every team's ills. They must just lick their chops seeing us come in.

total shit show.....32-14 to a 1-8 team in the league.....only one fg in 12 minutes...the run is 27-6

any thought that RU is moving in the right direction is wishful thinking...RU needs a whole new team....Pike is definitely going to be up against it with recruiting because this pace it wll not happen..the players we have are simply not good enough...so when are the impact players coming to make a difference..wake me up in 2021....Im turning this game off

We have a bunch of chumps on the floor. They stink. Pikiell can’t fix something that’s already broken.

so when are the players coming...because I dont see any high impact difference makers...team right now full of complimentary players so without difference makers, when are we going to be good...if you think Peter Kiss and Myles Johnson are the answers you are fooling yourselves

Reactions: RUJMM78
Been saying all along this is a long build job. Some of you just don’t want to accept it.

I agree but long build means basically 5 years from now...you are relying solely on Pike to recruit guys he hasnt landed yet.....thats a lot of faith in a guy who has recruited just okay but nothing great ..

total shit show.....32-14 to a 1-8 team in the league.....only one fg in 12 minutes...the run is 27-6

any thought that RU is moving in the right direction is wishful thinking...RU needs a whole new team....Pike is definitely going to be up against it with recruiting because this pace it wll not happen..the players we have are simply not good enough...so when are the impact players coming to make a difference..wake me up in 2021....Im turning this game off
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT