ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Indiana

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Wonder if we will see some backups get into the action tomorrow night as we should have our way with IU. Wrestlestat was predicting a shutout on their algorithm.

Wouldn't shock me if the transfer from Indy goes at 133 if Alvarez is out injured.
I don't see him on the roster currently nor is he certified on track so it's unlikely he wrestles tomorrow.

He just got here yesterday and moved into form today I think so will probably see Brittain

Huge match at 184 - #5 Poz vs. #8 Washington.. super excited for that one!

Turley crushed Washington in the NCAA tournament last year by TF 16-1, but he's been on a tear this year. 10-0 with 8 falls although he hasn't wrestled anyone near the level of Poz or even someone who would be considered a NQ.

Last edited:
Huge match at 184 - #5 Poz vs. #8 Washington.. super excited for that one!

Turley crushed Washington in the NCAA tournament last year by TF 16-1, but he's been on a tear this year. 10-0 with 8 falls although he hasn't wrestled anyone near the level of Poz or even someone who would be considered a NQ.
What are the chances Washington ducks

Shawver and Poz have good tests. Alvarez would have a good test if healthy. Indiana isn’t very good overall and their weakest spots are in the middle of the lineup as well. If we were fully healthy this could be a 10-0 match if all broke well but I think we’ll win 7 or 8 tonight.

Robinson has a singlet on and is warming up so he's either starting or wrestling a prematch exhibition.

Robinson looked great on top with the tilt but really bad on his feet and bottom.

Benner also wrestled and couldn't do anything on his feet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT