ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Michigan 2/21/19 7PM Game Thread

I can't watch the game. Are we really fouling this much or is the officiating suspect?

Reactions: Scarletwoman
The foul disparity is 11 to 4. What the heck is going on???

Now we're down 28-21 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

OMG they actually called a foul on Michigan. Now we're down 8 with 2:40 to go.

Reactions: dmd78
Wilson with the three! Down 2 now with 35 seconds until the half.

Took a break and see only down 2 ... looks like a good final few minutes.

big 3s before halftime..considering all the foul trouble limited the bigs, its not bad at all...down 38-36, not a lot of defense but with the bigs back in the game things should be different, just cannot pick up the silly fouls.

Seems like the offense is running pretty good tonight without lagging. Surprise to see Giles getting minutes and she is stepping up

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Okay, we're only down 2, 38-36. But what is concerning is we have 11 fouls to their 5. This could really hurt us in the second half unless the officials look at that disparity and start making the playing field even--[winking]

9 points from T Baby, she continues to be a force...although 4 turnovers.

this was all without Carey being involved so obviously its going to be a different type 2nd half if she can stay out of foul trouble

OMG I don’t know whether I can take another half of listening to them.
I can't watch. But I have the stats up which is actually pretty interesting. I'm watching the men's game Minnesota vs. Michigan in TV.

38-36 RU @half. Stasha is totally MIA, wonder what's up with her. Gilles some good mojo at end of quarter. Charise looking good with another 3. Noga remains way off, missing shots, and traveled twice. Need to come out very strong to start 2nd half.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
9 points from T Baby, she continues to be a force...although 4 turnovers.

this was all without Carey being involved so obviously its going to be a different type 2nd half if she can stay out of foul trouble
That's the key: can she stay out of foul trouble?

38-36 RU @half. Stasha is totally MIA, wonder what's up with her. Gilles some good mojo at end of quarter. Charise looking good with another 3. Noga remains way off, missing shots, and traveled twice. Need to come out very strong to start 2nd half.
Stasha got two quick fouls early and had to sit for the entire end of the 1st quarter and all of the 2nd quarter.

The officials swallowed their whistles in the last 2 and a half minutes which totally changed the game and we are back in it...it will be really interesting how the second half is called.

The officials swallowed their whistles in the last 2 and a half minutes which totally changed the game and we are back in it...it will be really interesting how the second half is called.
Thanks for this. But we're we really fouling THAT much? The disparity is 11-5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT