ADVERTISEMENT

Rumblings (mega thread of speculation) .......

Enough with these BLUE BALLS posts.

Not trying to be a jerk to the OP but either say what you know or don't say anything.

bravo to Rutgers for not messing this one up...your better off without Hurley.

Hey hallisthebest... how about staring a POLL thread with a dozen names including the name you heard?

You wouldn't be giving it away and we could all guess who we think it might be.

If facilities were THAT critical then you shouldn't interview for the gig. You don't need facilities to teach defense, etc...a lot of it is really just excuses for the coach not having 100% confidence in his ability to work and win. I don't think facilities or admission of anyone as a recruit is going to save you from trying to devise a game plan to compete against the coaches in the B1G.

Hurley's dad won without facilities.

Maybe we can throw some names at the Mystic Seer.

0ee5a45a94e9ba13a35b143406355204.jpg

Solid troll of a post...say nothing...imply lots...come the actual announcement; "that's who my sources said it'd be" I just didn't want to "burn" bridges or anything!![roll][roll][roll]

Never understand why posters do this. There really seems no reason as to why you would not share a "speculative rumor" unless you actually have no information and are just spamming this thread.

Wrong. This board is insane. Esp w big names. If as the poster says, he thinks its very unlikely, then no sense in posting it, thus setting up any realistic hire as an epic failure

Wrong. This board is insane. Esp w big names. If as the poster says, he thinks its very unlikely, then no sense in posting it, thus setting up any realistic hire as an epic failure
Don't say anything at all. That's a better move

According to my sources, this will be our new coach:

635815573737453206-kjbRUhoops102715i.jpg

(And my sources are about as good as the OP's.)

Even with that it was still take him 4 years to turn this thing around

Nope.

Year 1 - hire the wrong coach after every desirable one turns us down.

Year 2. - win 5-10 games while stockpiling d2 type level recruits and pretending that we are the only team that has injuries.

Year 3 - some scandal breaks when our coach admits he is a transexual, a spy for the North Koreans or a Martian.

Repeat.

Great basketball pedigree, hard nose recruiter, I wish more but I don't want to burn my source. if Rutgers is committed to upgrading facilities, RAC, etc. This hire will not only be great for you guys but for NJ Hoops as a whole. Be patient, don't forget when Hobbs was at SHU we were hearing McCaffrey and some others. Ended up being willard.

Truthfully, sounds like Boyle to me.

Nope.

Year 1 - hire the wrong coach after every desirable one turns us down.

Year 2. - win 5-10 games while stockpiling d2 type level recruits and pretending that we are the only team that has injuries.

Year 3 - some scandal breaks when our coach admits he is a transexual, a spy for the North Koreans or a Martian.

Repeat.

I enjoyed the bitterness of your post!! No, seriously!!

im thinking its someone on Seton Hall Staff. not hill again someone that supposed to be a good recruiter on staff goes with some of the clues that only a seton hall guy would know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT