ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers/Brian Leonard gets a big shoutout on New Heights Podcast (Kelce brothers)

mb5789

All Conference
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I didn’t have Rutgers getting a big shoutout on my bingo card for arguably the biggest podcast episode of the year. Kelci’s crowned Brian Leonard as the best leader they’ve ever seen on the football field…

Okay, I see how it came up. They started talking about the best hurdler they saw on the football field for some reason.

Funny, I just watched the documentary "Kelce" on Amazon Prime last night. It's a doc. focused on Jason with Travis stuff sprinkled in. Of course they show the podcast a few times. Good stuff. Travis is whatever, but Jason is def. a likeable dude. Super intense and passionate. Has a truck driver's mouth but also seems to be able to cry on demand, lol

Very cool. I saw a clip where they added the video. Can’t find it but it’s a cool homage. Lots of NFL leaps.

Good timing for Brian. They gave him a shoutout in the one week where “Travis Kelce” is trending big time.

To the OP, you reference Leonard is the best "leader" but whatever you pasted in says "hurdler". We talking leader, autocorrect from hurdler, or just plain hurdler? I'm confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT