ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Fan Confessions

i’ve been reading the original Bond books in order, easy reads and highly entertaining! Almost thru “From Russia With Love”. The dialogue is almost as cheeky as the movies
I think I read them all years ago. As you said, highly entertaining.
I read them all in 4th or 5th grade. And a few times since. Loved reading and loved those books. Also all the Alistair MacLean books.
Alistair MacLean! I read almost everything by him. His early stuff was better than some of his later work, but all of it was good reading.

"Number 14 will surprise you" is never true and always disappointing when I click through some list of "stars who hate each other in real life" or "wardrobe malfunctions" etc.

Oh...speaking of confessions and clickbait...I can confess that I actually watched the series "Clickbait" in its entirety.

Last edited:
I confess...

I only golf to day drink in the sun and put caddie girls through college. I'm not even good.

10595157.png

Reactions: gogs7 and mildone
Because someone here positively suggested it when discussing kids cartoons, I have watched a fair number of "Kim Possible" episodes... and liked it.

As a Raider fan at the time that game was awesome….unstoppable Bo Jackson lol
Tecmo Bowl II is a classic because of the stat keeping. It was a first of it's kind. I can still hear the music in my head - even the scene with the Parcells looking coach when you'd win the division.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I enjoy watching Bluey, even when my kids walk away from the TV.

I also still play NCAA football on my playstation.

I have been playing the dynasty mode for almost 25 seasons. I play Rutgers on the Freshman Mode. It's so gratifying to run up the score on Ohio State and I threw Penn State out of the Big Ten.

I know I'm older than most here but I remember humming Sesame Street and Barney the dinosaur songs on my way to work after dropping my 5 year old at kindergarten.

You mean Elvis Costello??!!

If you guys are done hijacking the thread, you might enjoy the actual “confessions”. Those of us who can follow social cues have seen that the pattern is to fess up to something in a way that is truthful, funny and benign at the same time.

Or you could use it as an opportunity to show your fellow jerks what a big jerk you can be. Or, put another way, to see who can outjerk each other.

If you guys are done hijacking the thread, you might enjoy the actual “confessions”. Those of us who can follow social cues have seen that the pattern is to fess up to something in a way that is truthful, funny and benign at the same time.

Or you could use it as an opportunity to show your fellow jerks what a big jerk you can be. Or, put another way, to see who can outjerk each other.
Calm your jets. I was having some fun and actually responded, properly, early on in the thread! :WooHoo:

Reactions: Scarlet1984
This thread is disappointing. Nothing in this here that a few Hail Mary's and Our Father's wouldn't fix.

Both my daughters were accepted at RU, but in spite of dad offering bribe of new car (worked for RU so tuition would have been free) they both chose to go elsewhere (Nova and Quinnipiac)

• Wow
Reactions: RUinPAC10land
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT