ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Grades For The Michigan Match Considering Result & Level Of Opponent - What Are Your Grades?

Racpack

Senior
Jan 21, 2012
Aguilar - F
Britton - C
Rivera - B
Van Brill - B
Kanniard - C
Donner - D+
Grello - C
Poz - B+
Janzer - B+
Colucci - C+

Donner and Britton wouldn’t provide enough resistance to practice against in half the programs of the B1G

Donner and Britton wouldn’t provide enough resistance to practice against in half the programs of the B1G
That’s just not true. Goodale said he’s the hardest worker in practice. It’s definitely our weakest class and I’m not sure Donner is an ideal starter in the B1G but to say he can’t put up resistance in practice is insulting and flat out stupid.

Colucci gets at least a B. Everyone expected he would get pinned. Kid wrestled his ass off. Poz gets an A simply for that defensive stop into that sick duck under. I don’t care that he wrestled a frosh. He looked like a seasoned vet.

After Parris chucked Colluci to the mat for a quick, first takedown, I highly doubt anyone would have predicted only three team points for MU. Well done by Colluci. Parris is a house.

I'd give Kinnard a B. Fought hard against a solid opponent and never gave up. He's lucky he didnt get caught with a couple of his attempted throws. He is a gamer and the kind of wrestler that's fun to watch.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT