ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

So how many more years until this team is tournament-worthy? Asking the “defend Pike at all costs” crowd a legitimate question.

Seems like we peaked late year, and are looking at an inevitable downhill slide. Would love to be proven wrong

Been trying to watch both hoops and the women's soccer, but with hoops looking pretty bad, might just watch the soccer 2nd half, checking in on this game occasionally, as I just can't see us making up 20 points on them (or even 10), unless someone gets really hot (I do think Jones is going to break out one of these games).

Funny moment.
Watching the Nets game and the announcers say “Nas Reid sitting down for a rest”.
He’s leading the Timberwolves in scoring (10pts) and beating the Nets.

So much for the “Reid wasn’t the best NJ player in that recruiting class” comments.

Rutgers women’s soccer scoreless at end of half. Better watch for sure. Espn u

We all know this is going to be an ugly season … sad thing is I would have expected this without Ron and Geo on the team, not with them.

Jump to see the RU women’s soccer team. They are holding their own against a very experienced and strong FSU Team. FSU is one of the top 5 programs in history (NCAA wins all-time).

It’s crazy how often we take the air out of the ball on offense.

Like wtf are these coaches doing at practice? We don’t make the defense move AT ALL. It’s pathetic.

Coach Pike, “Jalen, if you dare play tenacious defense like you did in the first half, you will never get on the court again.”

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Wrestling up 14-3 … switch channels to see WSoccer or wrestling

its Pikiells only way out of this mess but we know his thoughts about transfer portal
I'm worried if he DOES take players he'll do what the women's team did and take players who put up empty numbers at mid majors.

Are you guys watching this because you don't have ESPNU? Our women are in the final four

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT