ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Maryland / Game Thread

If they can go on a 19-2 run, we can go on a 19-2 run!

Wait wait, we’re incapable of scoring. Nvm

You didn’t see the Maryland jack@$$ grab MM first on his arm huh? Of course not .. I should have known you couldn’t do a lick of basketball analysis
Nope didn't see it. Turned on the game after the play happened and only saw what was shown on the replay. This isn't a high priority game for me.

The refs have reversed two calls... Literally called one thing then decided another. At the very least, that's incompetence.

And speaking of incompetence, our offense...

Nope didn't see it. Turned on the game after the play happened and only saw what was shown on the replay. This isn't a high priority game for me.
When has Rutgers been a high priority game in over two decades? Plus "broke his arm" Really?
What's he made of glass?

Reactions: ScarletDave
Has anyone actually seen Myles Johnson make a good pass out of the post? Seems to be all talk

Pike needs to value scoring more in his recruiting. He hasn’t recruited one shooter yet.

Can't get blamed for missing shots when you turn it over first. Next level thinking by our guys.

Well if Turgeon is a lousy coach I am not sure what to think of our staff. How many times are we going to turn it over when they double?

Baker needs someone else to take the pressure off him. Like Wenzle said, he’s getting worn down.

This is much more than just bad shooting. This is terrible decision making and just not a good team.

Yes, really. That's how the Purdue kid got hurt last year.
Really, like everyone doesn't know why the rule was implemented. You have to be kidding me with this response. It wasn't even called a hook and hold. Go back to your higher priority game.
We'll look for you when we need some recruiting info. Stick to what your good at.

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT