ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Maryland / Game Thread

Oh now I'm going to watch the entire second half lol
Sorry for the outburst. I've now reached the point of apathy, you caught me at anger.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Russ Wood
Problem is Baker is 0-2 and Omoruyi committed a dumb foul. We need positive contributions from all five spots.

Hey are those old guys they just showed from the last time we made the NCAA's?

Who else turned this off to watch the last 5 mins plus OT of St Johns G Town

Reactions: bossnj1
“Posers”? Really? I can say my family has 9 RU alumni produced 2 doctors, several athletes and bled for this school. FU calling people posers. I am entitled to be pissed at incompetence from the school we have given so much to and held so dearly.

Everything is great with Rutgers sports and those who say otherwise are haters

Reactions: bac2therac
Maryland has guys who can hit open threes when the ball is kicked out to them . What s concept
That’s why we can’t play zone. It will leave guys open for 3. However, when playing man, it takes us half the shot clock to get through a screen, so they also get open for 3. Defense is putrid and it has been all season

The last thought that enters my head before I die is going to be "how the heck did this team shoot 56% on threes against FDU and Drexel?"

All season I have seen poor help defense. I HAVE seen improvement, but we are not where we need to be defensively

Reactions: bossnj1
The last thought that enters my head before I die is going to be "how the heck did this team shoot 56% on threes against FDU and Drexel?"
What makes this worse is our defense sucks we leave guys wide open for 3 pointer alvthe time and other teams actually make them

About time for us to cut it to single digits then allow a dagger three.

Geo is 1-8 and 1 assist . 3 points . I don’t want to hear the but he has to play point . Play better or we have no chance in any of these games

"Maybe that'll get Harper going"

Airballs an ill-advised three the very next trip down...

Geo is 1-8 and 1 assist . 3 points . I don’t want to hear the but he has to play point . Play better or we have no chance in any of these games

I'm honestly wondering if Pike will keep him on the bench the rest of the game.

Reactions: ScarletDave
That’s why we can’t play zone. It will leave guys open for 3. However, when playing man, it takes us half the shot clock to get through a screen, so they also get open for 3. Defense is putrid and it has been all season
MD has 63pts v our man with nine mins left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT