ADVERTISEMENT

Sarahcuse is God Awful Lol

Ash somehow recruited better players. These guys look like a bad D1AA team. No wonder Liberty smashed them.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Basketball school..I honestly think the BB schools dont want too much donor money and enthusiasm to go to other sports.
Except we are going to kick their ass in basketball this year. Too bad we didn’t have the chance for Schiano to slap them around in year one of his tenure as well...

Reactions: bigmatt718
Is it true that Duce Chestnut is not being recruited by Rutgers?

We def got the best player from that Camden team but further deflating the Carrier Dumbs would be hilarious.

Basketball school..I honestly think the BB schools dont want too much donor money and enthusiasm to go to other sports.
We're gonna beat their asses in basketball next month as well though. ACC might only care about basketball, but the B1G has plenty of schools who excel at both major sports (Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, OSU, now Indiana, etc) plus excel at Olympic sports like ice hockey and wrestling.

I live in ACC country. Last night was the first Sorrycuse game televised in central Virginia this year. No one in ACC land cares about them LOL.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
The lack of any visible fan interest in football here in CNY has been obvious for quite a few years now.
I did watch a bit of the game last night and was more surprised how badly Louisville has fallen.

I live in ACC country. Last night was the first Sorrycuse game televised in central Virginia this year. No one in ACC land cares about them LOL.

No one cares about them here either. I watch as many college games as I can Friday nights/Saturdays and always check the ticker looking for northeast regional scores. Honestly didn’t even know they played this past weekend until today lol. Yet their d-bag fans are still consumed with hating/mocking us while claiming WE don’t matter. Sure guys, whatever you say😉

Reactions: thegock
Recruiting in college sports is 80% of the job.
Even without the virus, how tough is it now to recruit compared to even a couple of years ago, before the multiple signing periods and seemingly endless transfers without programs?

Maybe it's easier, though, but to me it appears more difficult, especially keeping current players. When (if) things return to normal, I would be interested in reading insight from coaches on how this has changed the game.

When I see or hear " Syracuse " my mind goes to
Brown, Davis, Little, Czonka and many more.
Man those were the good old days.

They were 10-3 a few years ago. And Sadexcuse has more wins than Rutgers, but they are bad bad bad.

We can talk about Sarah all we want, we just got our first conference win after a few years, and we are on the road to improvement. I dont worry about THEM much, but I hate that program if not more than most.

Hahahahaha, just caught the last three plays of their game. Going for the win. Their QB spiked the ball. On fourth down lol!

I compared them to the Bad News Bears earlier. That’s not for to the Bad News Bears. We would have smashed this team.

I go back to the Ben Schwartzwalder head coaching days. Ben coached at Muhlenberg College before Syracuse. Ben would be amazed at the Div-III Muhlenberg football program these days, not the Orange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT