ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Orange is the New Lose

Sarahcuse lol. Absolute garage. We’d run for 500 yards and win by 40. Slow, fat and small. I almost feel bad for them. So embarrassing.
I just turned it on a few minutes and did a double take. I thought that VA Tech must have really gotten a lot better after we played them because they're up by 4 scores. But, it seems to be more like Syracuse can't stop them until they get into FG range.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Let’s take this opportunity to highlight the stupidity of assessing teams based on whether or not they have a winning record.

Syracuse is 4-4 now and likely still on track for a bowl game. The 4 teams remaining on their schedule probably would not win a game in the BIG.

Reactions: RC1978
Let’s take this opportunity to highlight the stupidity of assessing teams based on whether or not they have a winning record.

Syracuse is 4-4 now and likely still on track for a bowl game. The 4 teams remaining on their schedule probably would not win a game in the BIG.
Let’s also take the opportunity to highlight how difficult the B1G is.

The ACC is a pile of pig slop. Feel like we would have 9-10 wins in that conference.
Yeah I think 9 wins and if things broke right we would be in the championship game.
Hell, lousy BC should have beaten florida state if not for a stupid penalty

I dont understand- their team gets their asses kicked by VTech and some of their fans go on social media to express their hatred for Rutgers? What?
People need to remember this when someone asks, "why do we still talk about Suckacuse" on here randomly during the year.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
According to their fans they put up a “big boy” score against Colgate which garnered them a top 25 ranking. What happened?

• Haha
Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Lots of salt being spilled on the syracusefan board. Hatred for Rutgers is strong over there. They are still living on past successes from the 70’s and 80’s.

If I was an older Cuse fan I’d hate Rutgers too.

All signs (being in Big10, athletic dept showing undeniable improvement with ranked teams across the program, etc etc) prove that Rutgers is on the upswing

Cuse? I honestly can’t tell you how they are doing. Absolutely no idea. Don’t know. don’t care.

For example are they still good in basketball? The fact that I follow college basketball and honestly don’t remember hearing about them suggests to me that they’ve been mediocre.

Football? I remember them having a really good season a few years ago. I assume they’ve fallen back into mediocrity? I don’t know. Don’t care to find out.

And that’s the difference between RU and Cuse fans. RU fans couldn’t care less about Cuse yet Syracuse fans are seething with obsessed hatred.

It’s funny actually …. and sad.

At least they have the benefit of living in a sunny warm economically-thriving paradise

I do find it odd that they get blown out by Va Tech and start spewing hatred at Rutgers on social media. Makes no sense. Especially since they claim we are irrelevant.

It’s really no different than the guy who is devastated when he gets dumped by his girlfriend and then talks about what an ugly slut she is

So transparent and sad

I dont understand- their team gets their asses kicked by VTech and some of their fans go on social media to express their hatred for Rutgers? What?
Jealousy. There was a time when they would have bitch-slapped us in hoops and football. Then, their arrogant asses helped kill the Big East and went to a dying conference that contributed to their impending insignificance. Although we’re not tearing it up, fortunately for us, the ACC was too stupid to take us with them.

Truth hurts.
Rooting for the Fighting Hafleys over UCan't this week.

They all laughed at us. He who laughs last, laughs best.

You all lose, Fredo, Connie, and Sadexcuse.

6b234928b209f0d58d1b54b4caa234ad--bruce-springsteen-tattoo-local-hero.jpg

From Saracuse board BBBBBbbbbbwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaaa

posted Oct 14:
Rutgers is being Rutgers at least
posted on monday:
talking about our win over VT

Rutgers stinks but the final score is the final score
yesterday post:
Id Rather be Rutgers at this point

From Saracuse board BBBBBbbbbbwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhaaaa

posted Oct 14:
Rutgers is being Rutgers at least
posted on monday:
talking about our win over VT

Rutgers stinks but the final score is the final score
yesterday post:
Id Rather be Rutgers at this point
I saw that on the sad excuse board and it made me chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: Bagarocks
Never criticize RU fans for mentioning Syracuse football, since we do it only occasionally and not for extended times

On the Syracuse board, the RU discussion, the RU hatred, dwarfs anything here...... It is truly obsessive

This thread will fade away, like most do, as we move on to other current concerns, RU related

On the Cuse board, we are always current

Fact is they are an RU safety school. The hatred stems from the fact that they were not accepted to RU and constantly have to convince themselves that Sewercuse was their first choice.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Jealousy. There was a time when they would have bitch-slapped us in hoops and football. Then, their arrogant asses helped kill the Big East and went to a dying conference that contributed to their impending insignificance. Although we’re not tearing it up, fortunately for us, the ACC was too stupid to take us with them.
We turned the Acc down before we went to the B1G. Best move Rutgers ever made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT