Votes: 22 52.4%
  • #3 Chop Helmet

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
If you bought season tickets, you have an opportunity to vote on the season ticket gift, via an e-mail link. For those that don't have season tickets, which option?

VorxmKW.png

#1- Chop Forest

#2- Chop NJ

#3- Chop Helmet

Last edited:
Reactions: ChasRC69
These are terrible choices. Just make it a red shirt with Rutgers on top, then a football with the R or the state in the middle, and then Football. Of the three, I guess number one is the best.

• Haha
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
People who aren’t RU football fans or familiar with the chop are going to interpret #1 as advocating for chopping down forests. Wear it at your own risk around tree huggers.

Interestingly, my email had the first two options reversed. Either one is fine with me, though I preferred the NJ outline.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
My vote is give season ticket gifts to EVERY season ticket holder and not just the random ones who have the official account for the group. Doesnt seem like a heavy ask to accomplish and also doesnt leave a bad taste in the mouth of the many season ticket holders who never get anything from RU based on the 'account holder only' method.

PS--I'd pick 2 from this list but suggest moving the "R" which seems way too high close to the neck/shoulder.

My vote is give season ticket gifts to EVERY season ticket holder and not just the random ones who have the official account for the group. Doesnt seem like a heavy ask to accomplish and also doesnt leave a bad taste in the mouth of the many season ticket holders who never get anything from RU based on the 'account holder only' method.

PS--I'd pick 2 from this list but suggest moving the "R" which seems way too high close to the neck/shoulder.
They’re giving 1 shirt for every ticket. So exactly what you’ve asked to receive.

Reactions: RU848789
Why is it so hard to tally up what the people who voted want and then give the other people a generic shirt or just one random one of the three? Who cares about voting? If I get a shirt I don't like, I'm just gonna toss it anyway.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
It's just a small token of appreciation for season ticket holders and seems more "thankful" than taking $4 off of everyone's ticket bill per season ticket (the likely cost of making/distributing the t-shirts). The level of whining on this board about the University is incalculable, lol. I'll gladly take our t-shirts as will the rest of our crew.

I think the Chop helmet one would look better if you just put the huge block R on the chest blown up more and moved the chop helmet to go on the sleeve.

It's just a small token of appreciation for season ticket holders and seems more "thankful" than taking $4 off of everyone's ticket bill per season ticket (the likely cost of making/distributing the t-shirts). The level of whining on this board about the University is incalculable, lol. I'll gladly take our t-shirts as will the rest of our crew.
my original gripe captured in Tango's revisit to the subject posting wasn't about a free T Shirt. It was about the thought that the ability to cast a vote for the design was going to create a rush of people to renew or sign up for season tix.
That and also the disconnect between it being something special for season tix holders vs. just another shirt.

I didn't vote. They all stink and their not gonna fit my big a$$ anyway so frankly IDK and they will go to some random kids. Just like the ones I got at the last PSU Red Out game.

I think its a nice gesture. But has little value to many which matters a tad. But whatever. (I would think a Black Belt Sigma guy would understand the value of continuous improvement. Even the small things).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT