Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Martin 1
Hicks 2
Goodwin 3
Sneed 4 (didn't see action....WHY?)

Time for Mehringer to earn his pay, come up with some plays / transfuse an anemic patient.

Martin has to get the rock (like Ray Rice)....and get Hicks on the field at the same time for options.

Also, Sneed seems to either be shifty,powerful, quick or have some speed (or all of the above): use him.

I'm not convinced that Goodwin is an answer unless he becomes Brian Leonard for Martin or Hicks.
He doesn't possess a burst...and it's something that we need to get the next level (which would be be one foot out of the grave at sea level).

MO

Last edited:
Martin 1
Hicks 2
Goodwin 3
Sneed 4 (didn't see action....WHY?)

Time for Mehringer to earn his pay, come up with some plays / transfuse an anemic patient.

Martin has to get the rock (like Ray Rice)....and get Hicks on the field at the same time for options.

Also, Sneed seems to either be shifty,powerful, quick or have some speed (or all of the above): use him.

I'm not convinced that Goodwin is an answer unless he becomes Brian Leonard to Martin or Hicks.
He doesn't possess a burst...and it's something that we need to get the next level (which would be be one foot out of the grave at sea level).

MO
Agree with this, I've/we've watched Goodwin enough to know that he is a third down back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT