ADVERTISEMENT

Temple is Taking Over NYC Tonight

What sport are we playing them in September?

Who got kicked out of the Big East?

I don’t see scorn as much as I see a thread about a school on our upcoming schedule that at this point shouldn’t really be a concern.

If it is, we have bigger things to worry about than a visit by them to the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC.
Our fortune has turned, but it doesn’t erase history.

Far be it for me to be any kind of architect of forum Accord (lol, site auto-capped that), but I see the middle ground here.

Not worth caring about in any meaningful way but "Temple Takeover Tour" is worthy of being posted and mocked on its face. So you're both right 🤝
I agree . Knight shift and I can meet in the middle here !

Reactions: fsg2
Gonna have to second this.

(Did I press the jocksniffer button?) LOLOL
You and the other screw are professionals in this area. You even managed to kiss ass to Ted Field’s family. My favorite though is the job you did on Blazek. It’s just so disturbing.

You and the other screw are professionals in this area. You even managed to kiss ass to Ted Field’s family. My favorite though is the job you did on Blazek. It’s just so disturbing.
Not sure what they did to Blazek but if you know Mrs Screw, you would understand why so many players and families like her so much.
it isn’t like she is stalking them.
BTW- the Fields family in particular were very outgoing and got to know quite a few people well. Kind of a bad example. Lol

Reactions: MADHAT1
Historical record is misleading in view of the last 20 years, isn't it? The point is that Rutgers has ascended in the last 20 years, and Temple has floundered.

The last time Rutgers lost to Temple was in 2002, during the dark rebuilding years under Schiano 1.0. That's 20 years ago.

Basketball is pointless. RU and Temple have not played since 2014. Again, in the last 20 years RU is 4-2 over Temple. Temple is floundering in men's hoops too in the AAC. We know what Rutgers has done the last 3-4 years. It's night and day.

We also have a losing record against Temple in wrestling despite winning I believe the first 13 dual meets going back to the 1930s. Of course Temple dropped wrestling just so they could always say that in one sport they had a winning record against us (just kidding).

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT