ADVERTISEMENT

The 150th Anniversary unis

ouchmyknee

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Was looking at them again earlier and I’m sure I’m the only one, but I wish those were our everyday uniforms. They were awesome and I actually like that old R over our current block R. Anyone else think that’d be cool?

Was looking at them again earlier and I’m sure I’m the only one, but I wish those were our everyday uniforms. They were awesome and I actually like that old R over our current block R. Anyone else think that’d be cool?
Don't think we need them as our every game uniform, but once a year would be cool. I do like the old R on the helmet, but don't think it should be the replacement of the block R... that is the recognized brand now.

That was such a miserable season I don't even remember the uniforms. Got pics?

Reactions: RUScrew85
I didn't remember them either, but here it is.

adidas_NCAA_Rutgers_SocialMedia_OnField_Instagram1_1080x1350.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Just the fact we didn't play on the anniversary weekend is a reason not to even talk about it.
Absolutely ridiculous that this happened or failed to happen. WTF was everyone thinking? Oh well, it’s the past. Not that it will make up for this error, but we should pull out all the stops for a Birthplace throwback day. The old uniforms, old school games on the boardwalk, 25 cent beers and dogs, just kidding on that one…

Reactions: RU at the shore
Done.👍

But doesn’t have to be those…

adidas_NCAA_Rutgers_SocialMedia_OnField_Instagram1_1080x1350.jpg

And no on Homecoming.
I was always a huge fan of this look but I think we reserve wearing them for only once a year or special occasions. I bought the replica.

Absolutely ridiculous that this happened or failed to happen. WTF was everyone thinking? Oh well, it’s the past. Not that it will make up for this error, but we should pull out all the stops for a Birthplace throwback day. The old uniforms, old school games on the boardwalk, 25 cent beers and dogs, just kidding on that one…
Surprised to see your not defending Michael Kay again here.

Reactions: RU Cheese
Oh please - if Michael Kay suggested it you'd be 100% supportive.

Oh please - if Michael Kay suggested it you'd be 100% supportive.
More weird sh$t from you. I guess you two are my version of Tiny Nuts! Almost feels like having a star on the walk of fame. See ya! 😂

I was always a huge fan of this look but I think we reserve wearing them for only once a year or special occasions. I bought the replica.
The moment’s past for this uniform.

What I was saying and agreeing with was promoting the Birthplace of College Football angle for that 1st weekend of November. But only when we’re home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT