ADVERTISEMENT

The Garden game

Good thing most people don't listen to Fox News

I own 2 apartments in Manhattan and one of my kids lives in one--yeah ,you can get b ig money from renting but imagine when the state says you can't collect the rent due to some drummed up emergency or the other--some landlords still haven't got their full due from the last freeze. By the way, don't kid yourself this can happen in the suburbs as well.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
"The number of new leases signed in November plunged 39% over October, marking the biggest decline since the start of the pandemic in 2020, according to Miller."
That doesn’t tell the whole story. Are rents in NYC falling any more than the National average.

Wearing a mask is silly because you aren’t going to die from COVId, but you can’t go to NYC because of perceived crime.

I'm in the city fairly often I just reduce unnecessary time there, avoid bringing family there, stay off public transportation etc.

It's a fu*king shithole the animals are running WILD.

FYI for anyone attending the MSG game.

Knicks are also home at 7pm that night (they'll clean/flip between).

Nets are home at 6pm.

I'll be at the Rutgers and Nets games that day.
Go to the Rutgers game and then go to Central Park Zoo and then go directly home.

I wouldn’t mind playing ONE of our TWENTY (actually 19 I think) home games at MSG. What I do mind is playing one of our TEN CONFERENCE games at MSG meaning we only get 9 while everyone else gets 10. This league is brutal and we’ve got an amazing home court advantage and by losing one home game we’ve decreased our chances of WINNING a really important game. I care about winning conference games. Of course Gus Johnson wouldn’t know why we wouldn’t want to give up a home conference game. He’s a broadcaster not a fan and most of these broadcasters and national columnists don’t remember what it is to be a fan. They have no skin in the game. What does he care if we make the NCAA Tournament or where we get seeded in the Big Ten Tournament? And I enjoy going to games at the RAC since I live in NJ and it’s a great atmosphere. I also highly doubt Gus Johnson has ever even been to the RAC either. Certainly not in the Big Ten era if ever.

Wow that was a longer rant than I had anticipated.
Damn Straight! If the league wants games at MSG then at least alternate home games. We play MSU there this year.. let's play them there again for an MSU home game next season too. Lets do the same with Penn State and Philly. Play em there twice, one is our home game and one is their home game. But short of deals like that... play em at Jersey Mike's RAC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT