ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT SECOND ROUND GAME PREDICTION THREAD

Just about everyone in team has underperformed the last 7 games. If each can moderately improve, we can win this game
I’m going RU 67- 63

Keys to winning...

-We find 2 guys who have hot game from 3.

-we get the refs to call fouls on Davison... take an early technical if we have to. The man thugs it up the whole game.

-we keep Cliff out of foul trouble and get the refs to call some fouls when guys he picks grab him rather than let him roll to the hoop. Many teams have started doing this to Cliff and it is blatantly unfair to allow it.

We do all that and it is Rutgers by 5.

@Upstream and here is @NJTurnpike 's next incarnation.
False. I haven’t even posted in this thread so what you are doing is the definition of trolling (and stalking). You should be banned by the moderators, but if you had any self-respect you’d ban yourself after getting absolutely humiliated on just about every prediction you’ve made on here. You make that delusional clown who predicts that every home football game will be a sellout look like a genius. Go away, troll.

False. I haven’t even posted in this thread so what you are doing is the definition of trolling (and stalking). You should be banned by the moderators, but if you had any self-respect you’d ban yourself after getting absolutely humiliated on just about every prediction you’ve made on here. You make that delusional clown who predicts that every home football game will be a sellout look like a genius. Go away, troll.
My friend, you've been banned tens, possibly hundreds, of times from a Rutgers sports message board that is fairly loosely moderated. Pretty amazing when you think about it. Have you considered doing.. something else?

• Haha
Reactions: NJTurnpike
I rarely do predictions and I won't do one now, but UM is probably our worst possible match-up, as they have both length and much more athleticism, especially at the guards. Unless we play out of our minds and UM doesn't bring it, I don't see us winning. The other thing we might see a lot of is zone, hoping to take away their inside game, while praying they aren't hot from outside. Cliff MUST stay out of foul trouble and we have to take our chances with a lot of SImpson, IMO, as he's the only athletic guard we have. And somehow Paul has to snap out of his funk. You never know...

I rarely do predictions and I won't do one now, but UM is probably our worst possible match-up, as they have both length and much more athleticism, especially at the guards. Unless we play out of our minds and UM doesn't bring it, I don't see us winning. The other thing we might see a lot of is zone, hoping to take away their inside game, while praying they aren't hot from outside. Cliff MUST stay out of foul trouble and we have to take our chances with a lot of SImpson, IMO, as he's the only athletic guard we have. And somehow Paul has to snap out of his funk. You never know...
Happy to see Pike confirm my predictions on a lot of zone, which worked great and on Pike taking a big chance on Simpson by starting him and handing him the keys to the offense and playing him 36 minutes (and Cliff mostly stayed out of foul trouble, despite the touch foul calls by the refs). You just never know and our defense was incredible.

Are those your leafy buds or your CBB friends? 😀
CBB friends...none of whom are Rutgers fans....yet.
And honestly, I couldn't tell them not to do so. I had no confidence in this team after what I've seen over the last few weeks.

Good thing I don't bet on sports because I would have lost a ton betting Michigan to cover the 2.5 line.

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT