ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN BIG TEN TOURNAMENT SECOND ROUND GAME PREDICTION THREAD

If Michigan wins, I think it'll be by double digits at least. If RU wins, I say they barely edge Michigan out by a possesion.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
If Michigan wins, I think it'll be by double digits at least. If RU wins, I say they barely edge Michigan out by a possesion.
You're Greek and apparently into self-gratification. So go get busy and enjoy yourself and Ann Arbor....

Just don’t see how we win this game. My head tells me something like UM 73 RU 55. I just feel like the defense can only be elite so long while we continue to brick shots. Who knows though, that’s why we play the games. Let’s hope we hit shots early and gain some confidence otherwise it’ll be a long day.

Like almost everyone in this thread, my buds don't like our chances and are rushing to lay money on the Wolverines to win easy tomorrow.

Reactions: biker7766
Just don’t see how we win this game. My head tells me something like UM 73 RU 55. I just feel like the defense can only be elite so long while we continue to brick shots. Who knows though, that’s why we play the games. Let’s hope we hit shots early and gain some confidence otherwise it’ll be a long day.
I think we lose every single individual matchup and the bench. Coaching is probably a wash.

Reactions: biker7766
Like almost everyone in this thread, my buds don't like our chances and are rushing to lay money on the Wolverines to win easy tomorrow.
Are those your leafy buds or your CBB friends? 😀

UM 81
RU 53

Gut says this will go down as one of Pike biggest losses by point differential. But this team is impossible to predict so who knows, could end being way closer but really don’t see a way we win this given our historical record against UM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT