ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Rutgers vs Eastern Michigan Thread

Extra Point

Heisman Winner
Aug 9, 2001
This thread is a little early but this is a big game and I am very excited to watch a good game. It won't be easy, Eastern Michigan isn't a bad team. Also it is a perfect day in NJ, it doesn't get better than this.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
This thread is a little early but this is a big game and I am very excited to watch a good game. It won't be easy, Eastern Michigan isn't a bad team. Also it is a perfect day in NJ, it doesn't get better than this.
0-38 vrs B10 teams.
0-58 last 58 times they played a power five school..thats EMU record.. thats a BAD team.
they struggled vrs a Div1a team last week.
this should be a blow out.

There is no reason at all for us to lose this game. This is not the team we fielded last year. There is more talent, size, intensity, leadership and coaching. We played much closer then the score last week against a playoff team of last year and what will be a top 20 team this year.
For 3 qtrs both of our lines either outplayed or stayed with Washington. Washington had to double Turay and had a hard time trying to contain Joseph who looks and plays like a SEC NT.
EMU is playing a game where they would have to have no mistakes and we need mult mistakes for them to win.
If we lose or if it is close late, I will be very disappointed and worried about the year...

0-38 vrs B10 teams.
0-58 last 58 times they played a power five school..thats EMU record.. thats a BAD team.
they struggled vrs a Div1a team last week.
this should be a blow out.
The beauty of college football. What EMU did the previous 38 times against B1G teams or 58 times against P5 opponents makes no difference. Only what they do on the field today matters.

went for 4th and one made it then TD
Rutgers better start showing something fast to make EM respect them.

EMU is super aggressive. Opportunities over the top of the defense all day.

If that was offsetting penalties for face mask and holding they never would've called the play dead. Refs knew they messed up and made up those calls to cover their a****!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT