ADVERTISEMENT

These last 4 games ..

The dynamic between the offense and defense reminds me of playing Super Mario Brothers for NES with your little brother/sister. You play solid enough..and then the person controlling Luigi plays like they’ve never touched a controller in their lives.

Joe P.

No coach in the country is gonna make our QBs and receivers look good. It’s a waste of time saying another word about it

Reactions: Local Shill
Any stupid kids in Jersey who want to play FB at Rutgers ? Can go to Monmouth or Rowan and out of state if D1material.

I'd take it this way and it's not related to this staff or anything. I see often here many thinking games against PSU/Michigan/OSU/MSU and maybe Wisconsin are auto losses every time we play them.

Well I'd say with a competent team some of these teams are beatable in any given year and shouldn't be written off as auto losses like some here think. It's just like I've said with WSU/Purdue/Duke...etc...even down trodden programs can be some level of respectable.

One of our 05-14 iterations would have won today and against Wisconsin, for sure, nevermind the rest of the schedule.

I can't believe they are ranked #16 in the country, they did not look impressive and one less drop it becomes a very interesting game against a one win team

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Need to hit the recruiting trail HARD. Ash has a story finally. Improved defense and a run game. Head to Florida though. You build a team with Florida recruits. NJ players will follow success. Make NJ players wait in line to play behind out of state recruits. Schiano proved its the way u build some respect. We cant create a culture of taking the states leftovers. Think velvet ropes at a club. They still have those right? Haha

No coach in the country is gonna make our QBs and receivers look good. It’s a waste of time saying another word about it

Then fire McNulty and hire a cheaper OC.
Save the money for Ash buyout.

No need to pay for the highest paid assistant in RU history.

I think teams play us and are flat, they know its a win. Michigan stunk and still scored 42

0-4 as expected. None of them were close regardless of the final score. We were never in a position to beat Wisconsin. We were never in position to beat Michigan. We were never beating Penn State today with our offense. Next week we could lose 9-0 and we'd probably never have been in position to actually win the game.

None of these teams take us seriously. Did you see Michigan's play calling tonight? A complete 180 and back to what they were doing before they met us. These teams know they can just run a vanilla offense that will still score enough points and not even have to sweat out the result with our incompetent offense.

Week in and out we see teams like Purdue, Maryland, Nebraska, Indiana etc. Go toe to toe with the best teams this conference has to offer at least for 3 quarters or more. Meanwhile we're happy to lose by less than 30 in a game that was over at half time. Illinois and us are the absolute bottom of the barrel and complete anomalies in this conference for our level of ineptitude.. Yet they beat us pretty good at home so what does that make us?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT