ADVERTISEMENT

This is when I start to get a bit worried

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
On paper, RU appears to be an easy choice for a comfortable win over Illinois. With things going so well, the curse of being a Rutgers fan is starting to rattle in my brain. :grimace:
I actually feel a lot more relaxed when they are playing a much better team....go figure.

I feel the same way but this is a different Rutgers team and I am sure CVS has them ready. Remember, this is the revenge tour!

Sit back and watch festivities.

On paper, RU appears to be an easy choice for a comfortable win over Illinois. With things going so well, the curse of being a Rutgers fan is starting to rattle in my brain. :grimace:
I actually feel a lot more relaxed when they are playing a much better team....go figure.
Just look over at the men's side. Don't see it with this team though...they got it together plus Tyler!

As I mentioned in a different thread, the Rutgers women's soccer have learned the hard way not to take Illinois lightly.

Stay focused Rutgers and keep that home record perfect!

Illinois is a mediocre team which Rutgers should win by double digits.What matters is the minutes Scaife plays and the number shots she takes.

Illinois is not a good team at all...mediocre is a compliment. This should be an easy win. Hopefully RU can rely on others besides Scaife to build a big lead so there are no worries

Reactions: dmd78
Uh Oh ... ranked in the coaches poll ... upset alert!

I hear you. It's from decades of failure with mostly other RU sports. Like the learned helplessness studies with the rat experiments.

This is what you have to do if you expect to move up the polls. Beat teams that aren't as good as you by a safe margin, especially at home. It looks like this team has those instincts and are playing really well together.
Definitely going to hit the 1,000 Mark before March.

Reactions: dmd78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT