ADVERTISEMENT

Toronto Raptors To Play In Newark ?

Good. Hope it happens and we'll have a real NBA organization in the area between the Knicks/ Dolan sucking rocks and the Nets abandoning NJ.

I wonder if the NHL will create a one year of an all Canadian Teams Division or if they will find temporary homes in the US. Most likely places I can think of would be cities like Houston, San Antonio, Portland, Atlanta,Kansas City, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oklahoma City, Norfolk, Milwaukee, Oakland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Hartford, Indianapolis, Birmingham, New Orleans,Orlando

Last edited:
I think Buffalo might just get the nod because of how close it is to Toronto .
Buffalo also could play in the KeyBank Center, the current home of the NHL’s Sabres and has had NCAA Tournament games played there with a basketball seating capacity of 19,800, if fans are allowed in games .

Reactions: tico brown
Would be better for Toronto and its fans. The only advantage for Newark over Buffalo would be how close our is to MSG, Brooklyn, Philly, DC, etc. Of course Trenton and Bergen County would do all they can to block this.

I wonder if the NHL will create a one year of an all Canadian Teams Division or if they will find temporary homes in the US. Most likely places I can think of would be cities like Houston, San Antonio, Portland, Atlanta,Kansas City, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oklahoma City, Norfolk, Milwaukee, Oakland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Hartford, Indianapolis, Birmingham, New Orleans,Orlando
Don't forget Providence. People love hockey in RI and the Dunkin Donuts Center seats 12,000 even though its a little old. Putting a team there would be a nice little division with Providence, Hartford, Boston, Rangers, Islanders and Devils within a two and a half hour drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT