ADVERTISEMENT

Two McCourtys are Better than One-by Jason McCourty

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Great job by Jason on this letter. He claims to be more handsome than Devin. The McCourty brothers are the ambassadors for RU Football. Small parts quoted below. The article is well worth the read.
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/jason-mccourty-patriots

"This is the first time I’ve ever been on a team that’s made it to the playoffs. And I’ve been in the league longer than Dev."

Dev and I were working out together at Rutgers. We’re hard on each other during workouts because when you’re with someone that has the exact same genetic makeup as you, there aren’t a lot of excuses to be made. At one point, I got on him for not doing as many pull ups as he should have. He jumped off the bar and got in my face saying, “You think these pull-ups are going to get you to the Pro Bowl?”

We laugh about it now, but we got pretty heated in the moment. And he apologized to me after the fact, even though it wasn’t needed. My brother knows how to push me more than anyone in the world, and I try to do the same for him. We understood that we needed to motivate each other like that. That’s how we made it this far.

b1a1b3d8-screen-shot-2019-01-09-at-10.21.39-am.jpg

Great job by Jason on this letter. He claims to be more handsome than Devin. The McCourty brothers are the ambassadors for RU Football. Small parts quoted below. The article is well worth the read.

"This is the first time I’ve ever been on a team that’s made it to the playoffs. And I’ve been in the league longer than Dev."

Dev and I were working out together at Rutgers. We’re hard on each other during workouts because when you’re with someone that has the exact same genetic makeup as you, there aren’t a lot of excuses to be made. At one point, I got on him for not doing as many pull ups as he should have. He jumped off the bar and got in my face saying, “You think these pull-ups are going to get you to the Pro Bowl?”

We laugh about it now, but we got pretty heated in the moment. And he apologized to me after the fact, even though it wasn’t needed. My brother knows how to push me more than anyone in the world, and I try to do the same for him. We understood that we needed to motivate each other like that. That’s how we made it this far.

One hellava article!

Reactions: Knight Shift

Oh my GOD,LOOK at them.SO Beautiful.

Thanks for posting. A fun read. They are great ambassadors for RU. I've already emailed it to friends who don't visit this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT