ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Okruch

RU "choked"? Yeah sit back with a few cold ones buddy!
Don't get mad, just saying what I feel and disapointment does cause thoughts like that.
Especialy the way Minny came back to make their last score.
Cold ones aside, RU's D didn't stop the Gophers when it counted the most.

Hard for me to say .
I've always looked for the positive arguing against the negative side.
Now I'm beginning to look for the negatives surrounding RU FB and it's coaching staff.
I'm not completely happy with them, but also understand a lot of that unhappiness is cause by my illustration over how this season is going and my feeling it won't get much better next season.
I'm not blaming Ash or his staff for the lack of talent they have to work with while changing the offensive and defensive strategies along with not having the talent needed to make Special Team play a strength instead of a negative.
I just feel they are learning to coach at the B1G level and that on the job training along with the roadblocks they need to overcome make judging them on how RU plays this season unfair to them. Especially since I'm looking more for negatives than positives and that makes me tend to question their coaching more than understanding the have to call plays they think the talent they have on the field can
do and not call plays that might be too hard for the players to do successfully.

Right now 'm fairly pleased with the way RU played Minny, but I think RU should have won and choked at the end.
Being an armchair HC, I blame everyone because I don't know if it was lack of talent that caused that or the coaching.
Or it could be ,I'm just wrong and placing blame where it shouldn't because I'm looking at things more negatively now.

( disclaimer: missed a lot of the game until the fourth quarter and even then had to do things that caused me to miss some plays)
So you "missed a lot of the game" but that's your take of where the problems lie. Got it. Thanks.

So you "missed a lot of the game" but that's your take of where the problems lie. Got it. Thanks.
My take where the problems lie is from the whole season, not just this game and I explained why I feel like I do.
My take on this game, that I missed seeing a lot of, was in the last paragraph and I said I might be wrong because of looking at things more negatively now.
If you understand where I'm coming from.:okay:
If not, still [thumb2]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT