ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 Polls

This new ranking isn't too bad at all. We had a blip on the radar. Yes, it was a bad showing against Purdue, but what helped us stay in the top 25 was that Purdue beat Iowa after beating us and other teams around us, I believe Oklahoma State went down too. Let's get back to our winning ways. We're 17-3 and 5-1 in conference. That's pretty damn good.

Reactions: ScarletDave
#21 in the Coaches poll, dropping just two spots from last week.

Glad position held fairly well--lost 31 points compared to 49 in the AP. Purdue received one point in this poll also.

Glad position held fairly well--lost 31 points compared to 49 in the AP. Purdue received one point in this poll also.
Purdue beating (AP) #18 Iowa (dropped to # 20) helped RU stay in AP's top 25( in my opinion)

next 5 games: 2 games vs Maryland plus games vs Michigan, at OSU and at Indiana....RU is probably seen the last of the rankings this year
Clearly Rutgers performance has regressed against B1G competition and the most difficult games have yet to be played.The offense is too focused on Scaife scoring at least 25 points a game while the rest of the team still has difficulty making layups.Like the mens team its hard to mask the difficulty in scoring and for the women it means facing more zone defenses.

next 5 games: 2 games vs Maryland plus games vs Michigan, at OSU and at Indiana....RU is probably seen the last of the rankings this year
We can only hope for this team to get it together and fix what went wrong.
If that happens , poll position might return.
Things might look gloomy right now, but I'll be optimistic that this glitch in play will be fixed and a return to winning will be he result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT