ADVERTISEMENT

What do the students say on third down?

PJ Fleck brought it to Western Michigan.... along with other RU stuff. That is the only school I know that does the song and the air guitar....

watch
RU serious? Booooo.

Maybe he should've just been our coach. :joy:

Keep choppin > The hunt.

Reactions: madchuck
RU serious? Booooo.

Maybe he should've just been our coach. :joy:

Keep choppin > The hunt.

I like Ash, however, I wish Fleck was our coach. He's like 10000 times more charismatic than Ash. And it seems a lot more sincere than Franklin.

Reactions: RU31trap
PJ Fleck brought it to Western Michigan.... along with other RU stuff. That is the only school I know that does the song and the air guitar....

watch
Fleck... If this is the only example of someone copying the air guitar than consider it a failure. Not sure Fleck has ever had an original idea.

OK weirdo. Coming from a Jayhawk fan I find it rather amusing, by the way, but I'm sure you're a closet lover of the great cow pasture in Cental Pennsyltucky

NUTS: jayhawks was his high school, he is a cultist

Thanks were due I pick up my prize?
I really hope that was spell check and not your psu education rearing it's ugly head. O and you can pick up your prize at any authorized psu ticket office. Just call ahead for details.

Last edited:
WTF? It's Fing always a Fing good time to drop some Fing F bombs.
A family member who never cursed one day said something about those F'ing F'ers.. as a joke.. as a ridiculous exaggeration.. and it stuck.. like.. those students are ruining everything.. those F'n F'kers.

Really though.. if they lost that third down music and air guitar.. the FPS chant would have done us a great service.

Reactions: ATIOH
Fleck... If this is the only example of someone copying the air guitar than consider it a failure. Not sure Fleck has ever had an original idea.
Well, we know rowing the boat was just his version of CHOP.. and for a teams playing on the WESTERN name with a team name of BRONCOS.. it made zero sense... but I think rowing does require teamwork.. or could.. so I like it... and with "Upstream, Red Team".. would have been nice.

"F**K PENN STATE!"

And it's absolutely awesome and should continue forever.

Eventually the same crybabies who hypocritically complained about ADs issuing unnecessary apologies and making us look and sound like PC weaklings who don't understand fandom and rivalry will complain so much about it that our current AD will have to embarrassingly address it as if it's a big deal. None of those other issues were a big deal and neither is this.

It's not. It's great and it rolls off the tongue.

Um no. It's actually the dumbest thing we do.

Nothing more pathetic than chanting F Penn state on 3rd downs when we're getting creamed by teams like Michigan or losing to teams like Eastern Michigan.

Reactions: RU31trap
Um no. It's actually the dumbest thing we do.

Nothing more pathetic than chanting F Penn state on 3rd downs when we're getting creamed by teams like Michigan or losing to teams like Eastern Michigan.

Thank you for your input.

[banana]

watch
Just this season I've already heard Iowa and Illinois do it on third down. So two of our big ten brethern, the 'storied' programs and 'tradition' .. have already copied one of ours. So

A family member who never cursed one day said something about those F'ing F'ers.. as a joke.. as a ridiculous exaggeration.. and it stuck.. like.. those students are ruining everything.. those F'n F'kers.

Really though.. if they lost that third down music and air guitar.. the FPS chant would have done us a great service.
I agree. Too gimmicky for my tastes. To be honest, I'd do away with all the canned music and other stuff. I'd have the band play during timeouts. Mostly I just want to watch the game.

But I realize I'm probably in the minority about that.

It is very similiar to when at Devils games in the past they would do a Rangers Suck chant even though we weren't playing them. People complain that we don't have anything original and we have this, I love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT